Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
If price is not a consideration, GMD Computrack in Pompano.

If you're just talking preload and dampening adjustment though, I think STT may have someone on staff that can give some guidance at Barber.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
EdTeach said:
If price is not a consideration, GMD Computrack in Pompano.

If you're just talking preload and dampening adjustment though, I think STT may have someone on staff that can give some guidance at Barber.
Cool !!!

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
nig said:
Sport Rider's website has a basic guide to get you started.

For the level of riding that you will be doing the settings at SR will be plenty. Once you get more track time and you can diagnose the cause and effect of what the bike is doing, like:

Pushing
Chattering
coming around

and stuff like that you can have the Thermos Man dial her in he will be at the private Rogue day in October at JGP.

Oh and at STT there is no one to help with your suspension.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I had mine done at Champion Racing. They explained it to me on how you do it, but I've forgotten now. They charged me like $30. Wish I would have done it sooner, was like riding a totally different bike after they were done.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Kevlar said:
I had mine done at Champion Racing. They explained it to me on how you do it, but I've forgotten now. They charged me like $30. Wish I would have done it sooner, was like riding a totally different bike after they were done.
Where is Champion at? I need to do mine but would rather have someone show me how to do it the right way before I do it for the first time.

·
Registered
820 Posts
fotocycle said:
Where is Champion at? I need to do mine but would rather have someone show me how to do it the right way before I do it for the first time.
Champion is on SR84 between Flamingo and Hiatus in Davie.

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Don't copy the SR settings, read their guide, understand what everything does and go at it. At least set your own sag.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Cycle Race Tek.. Ray's pretty good, but not sure about pricing.. I know Champion is a little higher than most.. at least it's been my experience anyway.. good luck

Hurc

1 - 13 of 13 Posts