Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everything went well with the right leg Friday. Just have to take it easy for a week. Sometime in the fall I'll need reconstructive surgery on the left ankle. They wanted to do it now, but with a 3 month recovery I'm not giving up any more riding time. :D

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Holy crap. I thought you were all done with this stuff and on the mend. Pretty badass that you're out dual sport riding on an ankle that still needs reconstructive surgery!

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Holy crap. I thought you were all done with this stuff and on the mend. Pretty badass that you're out dual sport riding on an ankle that still needs reconstructive surgery!
It still cracks and pops as well as gives out from time to time. I'm determined to not let these injuries keep me off two wheels. :D

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I just saw this today R/T. Are you home on in the hospital? Also, how did you injure your ankle again? Are they going to remove more screws going forward? Let me know if you need anything,

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just saw this today R/T. Are you home on in the hospital? Also, how did you injure your ankle again? Are they going to remove more screws going forward? Let me know if you need anything,
No Mark I'm home. It was outpatient surgery just to remove one of the 11 screws in the right tibia. As for the ankle this is still from the crash in 2011.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Travelling, just saw the post. Dan, wish you a speedy recovery. Back in town late tomorrow night, let me know if I can help in any way

Take care

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Allan. I go back to work today so we'll see. :)

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
Dan, glad to hear the surgery went well. Hopefully the ankle is a speedier recovery than they believe it is. Good luck!

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dan, glad to hear the surgery went well. Hopefully the ankle is a speedier recovery than they believe it is. Good luck!
Thanks Levi.

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It aches but overall it's ok. It already got foot pursuit tested. :D

Reactions: jrevans and max384

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just caught the update. Again glad to hear you're already on the mend. Hope you can catch breakfast tomorrow.

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Rick. I'll be at breakfast Saturday if you want to bring those jeans.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts