Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Supersprox Rear Sprocket: Ducati 1199 Panigale / Monster 1200
Pricing: $159.95 FREE Shipping

Supersprox Stealth sprockets are the highest quality and most technological advanced sprockets in the world. The Stealth is a combination of long lasting steel outer chain ring and lightweight aluminum center that utilizes the best of both materials. Created and developed in 2000–2001 the stealth sprockets were first used on the bikes of our World Championship sponsored riders (Off road). These riders know how this type of technology can offer them prolonged system performance and reduced power loss.

A lip is machined into the cush drive carrier to prevent the cush drives from backing out into the swing arm in case the cush drives fail.

Available in black or gold

* FREE continental USA shipping on orders over $100.

* Outside continental USA, use shipping coupon codes:
GLOBAL250 gets 25% off shipping on orders over $250
GLOBAL500 gets 50% off shipping on orders over $500
GLOBAL750 gets 75% off shipping on orders over $750

* Register on the Motowheels website for Free forum or lifetime VIP passwords to access discounts on most non sale items. Look for memberships and choose the membership type that fits you the best

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Mine is gold. I like it. Only a 1,000 miles so far so I can't address the longevity issue but feels a lot lighter. The front end seems to come up a little easier. Might just be my imagination. I'm on an FZ-6 So I'm not seriously stressing it. Paid 199.99 for a 520 conversion kit. X-ring chain and self tightening sprocket nuts. The front sprocket was extra.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts