Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Hahaha.

This was actually one of the better Super Bowls that I can remember watching. It was starting to look like a lopsided snoozefest right before Jim had his cronies cut the power. However, the second half was an exciting game. The officials missed a few big pass interference calls though.

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
I'm going to be interested in all the conspiracy theories around the power outage. People getting their panties in a wad because of it.

·
My 650 eats 1000s
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was a planned panic exercise. They wanted to see how people would react to the power being pulled. Also they wanted to test gullibility. See how hard or easy it is to sell a cover story. So far it's a success. Nobody seems to care. It was funny then...that's it. :)

I'm going to be interested in all the conspiracy theories around the power outage. People getting their panties in a wad because of it.

·
My 650 eats 1000s
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Has the superbowl ever NOT been a snoozefest? LOL

Hahaha.

This was actually one of the better Super Bowls that I can remember watching. It was starting to look like a lopsided snoozefest right before Jim had his cronies cut the power. However, the second half was an exciting game. The officials missed a few big pass interference calls though.

·
Registered
53 Posts
So tempting to create a conspiracy video claiming the government was behind the blackout and rack up the views... then write a book and make guest appearances on various shows. Could probably quit my day job if not outright retire for good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts