Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Man on a Mission
374 Posts
In their website under the "new store" it says they will have a retail area so you can see and buy there. However, they are closed on weekends and close at 5pm during the week :(. I will check them out (in person) someday.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They have a few goodies I was looking to buy during the offseason. I would rather go there since they are semi-local but wasn't sure if they were good to do business with. I may take a ride up just for the hell of it.

·
Registered
706 Posts
zx7Ryder said:
I may take a ride up just for the hell of it.
If you end up riding out that way, let us know how they turn out. And if your riding and want someone to ride with, let me know. If it is a day I am free to ride, or can get a sitter if need be, I'll ride out there with you.

On a side note, Are you gonna make WOS Pickney ride this Sat.?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bad Habit said:
If you end up riding out that way, let us know how they turn out. And if your riding and want someone to ride with, let me know. If it is a day I am free to ride, or can get a sitter if need be, I'll ride out there with you.

On a side note, Are you gonna make WOS Pickney ride this Sat.?

Sure thing, I'll let you know when I plan on riding out that way. I'll map their address and find a route that won't include the expressway.

However, I am not going to be able to make the WOS Pickney ride. That meet time is a little to early for me. I was hoping to get out (Pickney) with them guys before season end but I'll probably participate in their Toldeo run instead (assuming they do another one).

·
Registered
706 Posts
zx7Ryder said:
Sure thing, I'll let you know when I plan on riding out that way. I'll map their address and find a route that won't include the expressway.
Sounds good.

zx7Ryder said:
However, I am not going to be able to make the WOS Pickney ride. That meet time is a little to early for me. I was hoping to get out (Pickney) with them guys before season end but I'll probably participate in their Toldeo run instead (assuming they do another one).
Yeah, it's a little early, but I work third shift, so I'm just not gonna go to bed after work. :banana

·
Registered
317 Posts
I bought my frame sliders from superbikestore.com last year. The guy that runs it is pretty cool. Small operation, but he has some good stuff. I give it a thumbs up. I went to his storefront to get them. I can tell you how to get there if you need assistance.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey,

I've never dealt with www.superbikestore.com, but in Ypsilanti there is a shop called Nothin But Throttle. You can find them at www.nbtracing.com. I've dealt with them for a couple things, the guy that runs the place is super cool, helpful, and just great at getting you what you need when you need it. It seems to be a NO BS operation where they are happy to see you come through the door. I would check em' out.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lbz0215 said:
Hey,

I've never dealt with www.superbikestore.com, but in Ypsilanti there is a shop called Nothin But Throttle. You can find them at www.nbtracing.com. I've dealt with them for a couple things, the guy that runs the place is super cool, helpful, and just great at getting you what you need when you need it. It seems to be a NO BS operation where they are happy to see you come through the door. I would check em' out.
Yeah, I've heard of them as well and visited their site. I haven't did any business with them but will definitely consider it in the future as they are local.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts