Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
lol @ it says ride safe at the end.. I understand 90% of those wrecks.. but why is it in a couple of the wrecks they were going straight and it almost seems like the front end just gives out? Is this bike error or user error? And why does it happen...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sinkoumn said:
...Or else the one where the guy almost gets hit by the other bike when he lands on the crash pad.
Awesome race at Assen from maybe 2 years back. One rider's engine blew dumping oil everywhere, total of maybe 5 bikes crashed into each other. Youre right, that dude had a close call.

·
Banned
5,056 Posts
I've seen most of those before but good vid....

Anyone know the story behind the Fox news crash? Never seen/heard about that one before.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Very good compilations, best parts have to be when the bike blows up behind the rider and whent he guy just misses getting impaled by the bike.

·
Capo di tuti Capi
287 Posts
LiViN's Easy said:
I've seen most of those before but good vid....

Anyone know the story behind the Fox news crash? Never seen/heard about that one before.

I believe that was in Spain two years ago where the cops let a bank robber get away but later on they rammed him with an unmarked police car and he went flying.

Stone

1 - 11 of 11 Posts