Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Names Van, or Devon I go by whichever. I just got an 04 sv650 which I plan on riding the piss out of. Also got a new helmet, kind of unrelated but I love it. I try and ride out to CHarleston whenever i have time, and the loop out in Redrock. Just kind of introducing myself. If anyones up for a ride I'd love to go. Ill check out the area but I just wante dto post here first. So be safe and ride hard. Woohoo.

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
Welcome to the Las Vegas Riders area of SBN. We will start doing rides again, its just been so freaking hot that we havent gone out in a while. I would think another couple of weeks and we will be doing the weekly rides again.

Again welcome to SBN. Glad to have ya.

P.S. Please ignore Gonz. He is our local retared boy who likes to play on here. We tolorate it because we feel sorry for him. :)

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I lurk at svrider. Gon, its ok. Without reading your post I realized you were speshul becuase you like Slipknot. It's ok. Not everyone can have good taste. Anyway, what are some good shops around here for when I decide to get any work done? Theres a couple by china town but Im not sure on there quality of work. I bought my bike from Carver Motorsports, real nice guys there. Fuck Findlay Triumph, i went there originally and the jerks wouldn't even introduce themselves.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Welcome.

We'll start riding again as soon as the weather gets nice. We've been doing Sunday morning through to afternoon rides. We don't ride Charleston or Red Rock.

·
Man in the boat
228 Posts
BadNatured said:
I lurk at svrider. Gon, its ok. Without reading your post I realized you were speshul becuase you like Slipknot. It's ok. Not everyone can have good taste. Anyway, what are some good shops around here for when I decide to get any work done? Theres a couple by china town but Im not sure on there quality of work. I bought my bike from Carver Motorsports, real nice guys there. Fuck Findlay Triumph, i went there originally and the jerks wouldn't even introduce themselves.

So youre saying you cant handle heavy metal and you dont know how to work on a bike?

Show me your tits then :twofinger

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GonZilla said:
So youre saying you cant handle heavy metal and you dont know how to work on a bike?

Show me your tits then :twofinger
I can show you your mothers. But everyones already seen those.

And no I don't know how to work on a bike. Some of us have skills outside of being a grease monkey. Slipknot is heavy metal since when? I just look at as mindless screaming. Now they sing in tone too, there expanding on there repertoire. haha, roffle waffle. THis is fun.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hey I like Slipknot too. They rock!

Oh yeah welcome to the site. I have a SV too. Are you military?

·
Registered
529 Posts
evildead said:
Welcome.

We'll start riding again as soon as the weather gets nice. We've been doing Sunday morning through to afternoon rides. We don't ride Charleston or Red Rock.
Come on man, Charlestone and Red Rock are the greatest!! Although, if I don't ride strait on the way back, it is because I am laughin so damn hard on my way back. Ususally see some nice squids, and what not. Too bad you can't turn them into Calimari Burgers, thoes are damn good. Need to make another Cali trip just to get a few of thoes.

Welcome to the board, and hopefully we will see ya around on plenty of rides. Afterall, that is what it is all about right?

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
boomboom said:
Hey I like Slipknot too. They rock!

Oh yeah welcome to the site. I have a SV too. Are you military?
No, but my whole family is military. Im too much of a wuss although I have the highest respect for them. What year/model/color sv you got? Im in love with my bike. I can see a 1k roll up to me and Id still take my bike over it haha.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I have an 03 Copper SVS. I love her to death.

See you shouldn't argue with your elders, Both GonZilla and I are military, don't make us come over and kick you a$$

Okay so what is so wrong with Slipknot?
You like stonesour? Well wake up, the leadsingers are the same!

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
Hey I love Slipknot as well...

Well maybe the Iowa album was weak, but the new release rocks....:headbang

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
boomboom said:
I have an 03 Copper SVS. I love her to death.

See you shouldn't argue with your elders, Both GonZilla and I are military, don't make us come over and kick you a$$

Okay so what is so wrong with Slipknot?
You like stonesour? Well wake up, the leadsingers are the same!
How did I say I like stonesour? Lol where the heck did that come from. I grew up around military, you guy's dont scare me. What is so wrong? Well the fact that they dress up like clowns for one, I hate clowns..so much..so very very much. Two, I hate screaming with a passion. Of any kind, it drives me nuts whats so bad about having an actual clarity/quality to your voice? DOn't get me wrong, I don't like the guys that sing falsetto either, just sing your natural voice don't alter it.

·
Registered
918 Posts
boomboom said:
...You like stonesour? Well wake up, the leadsingers are the same!
Yeah, but the style is completely different.

·
Man in the boat
228 Posts
BadNatured said:
So the score goes from 1 bad music lover to 2. Bad Religon > Slipknot. True story mufuka.

Who said I didnt like Bad Religon? They have a good song...

·
Registered
328 Posts
No you didn't say that you liked stonesour trying to make a point, never mind. I like Bad Religon, Bowling for Soup, NFG, Korn etc.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts