·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever buy from this guy.... he is selling suomy spec 1R's for 300 bucks

·
Registered
501 Posts
I bought my Suomy Poggiali from ebay about 3 months ago, wasn't the same seller, but that Juliruby guy was selling Suomy's back then too.. 100% pos feedback, why even second guess it? That model doesn't sell very well that's why it's cheaper..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Be sure you arent confusing the spec 1R with the extreme. I saw that ad on ebay and I had to look at helmet harbor to figure out it wasnt the $500 helmet.

·
Registered
350 Posts
svslider2001 said:
Be sure you arent confusing the spec 1R with the extreme. I saw that ad on ebay and I had to look at helmet harbor to figure out it wasnt the $500 helmet.
Yea I got my Suomy Extreme Gambler for about 4 and change.. but I dont like that model of helmet Suomy other graphics are much nicer. :banana

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
It is amazing, some Suomy paintjobs are the hottest selling helmets on the market, and on the flip side some paint schemes of the same model helmet sell horribly.

·
Registered
43 Posts
wangsta said:
Yea I got my Suomy Extreme Gambler for about 4 and change.. but I dont like that model of helmet Suomy other graphics are much nicer. :banana
Where did you find that?

I want the Suomy Gambler helmet so bad, but 650 is outta my price range

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
check with the ebay seller speedaddictcycles (I think that's who it was) he is pretty good about cutting some breaks on Suomys

here is the link to their ebay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/Speed-Addict-Cycles

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
just offer them, the worse thing you will get is a no, (or maybe a "fuck you cheakskate") but it don't hurt to try

·
Registered
279 Posts
srschick said:
I bought an older Extreme (old style Bostrom) off Ebay for about $300 a few weeks ago. A lot of other sellers are still selling this exact same model for above $500. This guy knew that, as an older model, they just aren't i demand any more.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8040321766

I picked the exact same lid form the same guy...felt it was reasonable and delivery was quick, in total it came to 317 for the bostrom extreme

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
TeXas_RsX said:
It's at 650 right now... you think he'd lower it 200+?

Just submit a best offer to him and if he doesn't accept it he will send a counter offer on the best price he can do. He did that with me and got a pretty good price for mine.

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
look at dennis kirk.com ...great prices especally in the outlet part (all close outs) //

1 - 15 of 15 Posts