Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
july 16th(day b4 stuntlife/milltown comp.) south airline rd in racine. from noon to 8 pm. 8 hours of stunting cop free!!!! i will post a map to the rd.

Here's the address, 1100 S Airline Rd Racine, WI 53406-3888

Hwy 20 east to left on Stuart Rd then a quick right on the frontage Rd that will take you right to Airline on the left.

I'll be there watching about 4 or so, if you need any help just hit me up. 5 mins from my house so I know the area. Went to highschool across the street.

Holla.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Good line and circle John Madden

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
RhythmsDJs said:
You forgot to cirlce the sweaty asses and talk about turkey legs :twofinger
I laughed my ass off when I read this...I hate Madden with a passion. I'm sure I'm not the only one that finds him totally annoying.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
So who else is heading down? I'll probably be taking a half day so as to get down for a couple of hours because if I were to head down there after work, I wouldn't get there until 6:30 at the earliest.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Anna and her girls will be in town and I have my kidos that weekend, so I'm thinking we'll all pile into the explorer and head down to the practice session for a while for some grins.... I have off all next week so I can get there any time. I'm guessing the kids will loose interest after an hour or so, so I'd like to make it down there when everyone else is going to be there, otherwise I may already be gone by the time you peeps roll in.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Moses said:
I laughed my ass off when I read this...I hate Madden with a passion. I'm sure I'm not the only one that finds him totally annoying.
Heh heh.

Y'know...my wife is a football nut. She can't stand Madden either.

I like watchin' da packerssss but generally don't watch many other games unless in a crowd with some beers...but she'll sit glued to the tube for hours. ;)

Er...that didn't sound right...(cough)

·
Registered
130 Posts
A couple of us are meeting at Starbucks (100&green), leaving no later than 5pm

·
Registered
130 Posts
I see ya brother...got one drop out already but she was just riding bitch. Im gonna talk to the other riders and see if I can get an update. But the weather looks like it's gonna hold so I'm still in.

·
Registered
130 Posts
ZX7R95 said:
Yeah that right is sposed to rain to today...hopefully it will hold
are you drunk.....whats up with you typing.
Wait.... maybe I'm still drunk

·
Registered
605 Posts
looking at it a 2nd time...wow...maybe. What foo dont chu undstand shiiaatt :flipa

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thats better, feeling dizzy light heeaaaded alladdfsss.s......................

1 - 19 of 19 Posts