Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha..... I had to have made that the longest title to a thread in history. Now the question is..... who is doing it? Wether it rains or not? We've had a good crowd the past few weeks. It would be nice to get some of the old people back to me some of the newbie's. Hopefully they will start feeling young again and go for one more jaunt. Post up fuggers.....

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm in if it doesn't rain.

·
...What speed limit sign?
244 Posts
as long as we don't get a repeat torrential downpour like we had yesterday, i will be there.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Me = :leghump tonight, sorry guys. You know I'd be there otherwise, but this is the only night I have available this week to get a little :bj action!

Pinch a Hooter's girl ass one time for me, and then get her number! Oh, and Nic, if you see Jackey tonight tell her I'm mad at her and Lindsey. They didn't even come speak to me when I ran into them at The Bull.

·
244 Posts
anyone know which direction that extremely dark and foreboding cloud is headed?

·
244 Posts
is it dumping a deluge of rain or just looking really angry?

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Last call...who is in? Bobby.... they came and talked to me... you were too busy with all the other girls for them. But Jacyln isn't working at north side hoot anymore. If I see lindsey I'll say something.

·
244 Posts
i'm headed up to hollingsworth in like five minutes. It's been looking nasty but hasn't dropped anything up here near Jenkins yet.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im heading up there with a friend.... we will be there until 730-745

·
244 Posts
Well at least 4 of us weren't scared to go out tonight. =o)

It didn't look happy but we didn't catch any rain.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yep.....no rain.... but wasn't many bikes out. I had a newbie there with me. It looked like it was raining hard down south though so I don't blame some of you for not making it.... Tom.... you need to give me your cell number. You never told me you got rid of nextel.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts