Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
38 Posts
I have been banned because I am a dumbass. If I come back and start more crap in here under another name, please inform the moderators ASAP, as I have been permantly banned from SBN. I love R1Elvis. :)

Attachments

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
no, he dont i guess he has a thing against nice guys who just wanna help people learn new tricks.....and when someone steps on his widdle' opinion he gets bent outta shape...well bro i dont get on my knees but to pray to the good Lord and do apehangers, so i dunno where you get off talking crap about me.....why not be a man and say it to my face instead of hiding behind the pile of circuits and wires....just wondering though why do you not like me>? because im right and you are wrong about slow wheelies??? ive already told you how to make me tell you that you are competent, DO IT and when you can DO the tricks you slam on then ill give you the benefit of the doubt. I dont slam kneedraggers...why?? that shit takes skillz....skillz like R1Fast, and the L-Town guys show weekly....i cant do that shit but you know what i give em props....i dont say "thats what the fucking bike was designed to do bla bla" grow up man you will find that in the adult world people are nicer to eachother and live longer.

Have a great day dood

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
ah u know what they say man those who can teach those who cant talk shit about those who CAN...its a viscious cycle that runs around until the douchebag who is jealous sticks his head in a wood chipper...or at least thats what i was told??? correct me if im wrong

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reckless Is Just A Hater

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Probable Because I Was Messing Arourd With His Old Lady

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
HA HA HA HA my G/F would beat the brakes off your punk ass , she said to tell you "you dont have the right equipment seeing as how you are a pussy" dont spread hate spread joy imma make a new post JUST FOR U...come see

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
This asshat is outta here, let me know if he returns under a different name. :)

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts