Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i'm waitin for everyone to wake their butt up!! then we're rollin so if anyone wants to go or meet up with a couple of us call the cellie 414 708 8321

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
There is an auto-x at Miller park today. I think it should still be going on, so I was going to ride over there and check that out.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I just got home. Today I woke to a phone call that my best friends mom was in a car accident and he needed my help getting stuff out of her old house to her new condo. Witch took longer then I tought. I also found out that the guy that was killed in Kenosha was a guy that my Best friend new so he was pretty bummed out. I wanted to say something to make him feel better about that situation but couldnt because I found it hard to find remorse for the guy because of running from the cops. Now I have no energy to move..... Plus I have to play Volleyball tonight so I doubt I will be able to make it out on the bike today.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Here's a sample of what I did today. BTW, I was just a spectator.

Attachments

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Was that at sunburst? I totally forgot about that otherwise I def. would have rode out.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Rogue6 said:
Was that at sunburst? I totally forgot about that otherwise I def. would have rode out.
No, this was down in Polo, Illinois. It's about a half hour south of Freeport, Illinois.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Oh ok, I guess sunburst ski hill was supposed to have an event today too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts