Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all is planning on going to the Stunt show on Sunday in Baltimore ??? Did we want to try to get together at some point ?? This will be my first stunt sportbike stunt show...I'm so excited to be deflowered :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
goin out of town to NJ to see some family....

bleedin, me? Do you know who I am?

Maybe I need to introduce you to from friends of ours.

·
Registered
22 Posts
tyler a bunch of us are meeting up at the park and ride in whitemarsh around 9pm u and dave u should rool down there and get a bunch of us together

·
Registered
33 Posts
im meeting a bunch of friends at the ikea next to the park n ride in whitemarsh il get them together and meet you guys over there, we can roll down there with a ton of people

·
Registered
44 Posts
R1 HaVoK said:
im meeting a bunch of friends at the ikea next to the park n ride in whitemarsh il get them together and meet you guys over there, we can roll down there with a ton of people
hey whats up...this eric?

·
Registered
53 Posts
no idea, man...cbr grl and i are from the opposite side of town, and rode up on our own...I think the other guys all left in cars for the most part except the guys that were IN the show...they left early...

·
Registered
22 Posts
R1 HaVoK said:
what happen i thought people from here were goin to the park and ride to meet up , nobody showed up
my fault on that 1.....got into an accident on the way home saturday night from work.....car rolled through a stop sign i slowed down......it saw me and slammed on its brakes i jacked the front 2 hard went into a stoppie got up to high to quick by the time i was off the brake it was to late i had to bail......bike flipped on itself and messed the nose peice up the headlight the pipe the right fairing the tail section among smaller other things.....i got a bruise on my leg i jumped up after i hit the ground and the car was already like 1/8 mile away never got a tag or anything it was a dark 4 door car......im lucky though if i went through a dealer it would have been between 4-5 grand i figure (04 shit aint cheap)....a friend of a friend races for suzuki and im getting the hook up on about 90% of what i need

1 - 19 of 19 Posts