Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Riding to Michaels, then Old Liberty Rd, then maybe fuck off in Raleigh or something...

Be at Michaels at 9:00am SHARP...

This does NOT mean 12 noon (coughcoughMATTcoughcough).

We will eat, look at bikes, and roll out no later than 11am. DO NOT BE LATE.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Weather is supposed to be sunny with clouds. Me and mi bandito shall make it.

·
Registered
262 Posts
we'll prolly be there...me in the "bus"....maybe i can set up somewhere on old liberty road and get some purty pictures of you boys coming around some curves!! since that's all i'm good for these days is sitting around....

kids are gone for about a week......wooooooooooooohooooooo!!!! :cheers

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mIchELe said:
we'll prolly be there...me in the "bus"....maybe i can set up somewhere on old liberty road and get some purty pictures of you boys coming around some curves!!
Actually, the curve you crashed in is a good place to take pics....but only heading back torwards the store.

Prolly a few other good places as well, but that one really sticks in my mind... heheh

·
Registered
791 Posts
mIchELe said:
we'll prolly be there...me in the "bus"....maybe i can set up somewhere on old liberty road and get some purty pictures of you boys coming around some curves!! since that's all i'm good for these days is sitting around....

kids are gone for about a week......wooooooooooooohooooooo!!!! :cheers

so what is wrong with your bike?

·
Registered
262 Posts
SalKhan said:
BOB SAGET!!!!!!!!

If my chain is fixed I'm in.
jeez us, sal...you've been saying that shit for months now!.....get off it will ya? just go down there and crack some focking skulls...make shit happen!!

BOB SAGET!!!!! :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
791 Posts
The bike "looks" like its running and everythang... Jump on and ride out, its too pretty to be sitting there in the grass.

Wanting a new bike is killing in deep inside. I think my bike looks fine but i just want one of them agressive headlights. Matter of fact my bike would be perfect in my eyes with just another model's headlight. Anyone think i'd be able to do this? It be cheaper than buying a new bike as well.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Her shoulder is still healing man (broken shoulder blade in 3 places).

As far as putting another headlight on your bike, well, anything is possible. Most sportbikes have full fairings tho, and would like like shit with just the headlight installed.

Exception are the SV650 (1st gen would prolly be easiest to make work), and...well...i think that's it for suzuki's stuff. Anything is possible, but will NOT be easy by any means.

Just ride what ya got for a while, and upgrade.

You get your bike fixed yet?

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
If I don't masturbate in the morning I should be in there time to eat.

And this situation is why I don't deal with dealers often! Everytime I give them a chance, even by paying a little more to get the service, they take their fucking time and I sit here bikeless for a week.

If I could put my laptop next to my chain and like some dude from Italy does some magic and makes like... Hands and stuff come out of the laptop and he fixes with a little "lol" at the end or something - I'd do it!

Of course, if I could do that, I don't think I would be holding it up to a chain. Probably something like some anti-matter containment chamber or something.

Dude I shifted into 3rd and warp drive started stalling. I think my deuterium injectors are clogged.

·
Registered
262 Posts
the bike is ready...but yeh, the shoulder is not.....robt wants me to ride bitch with him to go to dinner and a movie or something tonight......maybe i'll see how well i can hold on around the block or something...i really am jonesing to ride again....but i truly HATE riding bitch on a bike!! but it really is the only way i'll be riding anytime soon...and with the weather looking the way it is...this may not even be an issue this evening....lol

·
Registered
791 Posts
samz3r said:
Riding bitch? Come on, be more optimistic.

Call it, snuggle time. With some added vibrations.

-Sam

^^^LOL ^^^ so how much longer do you believe you'll have to wait michele? For you shoulder to heal.

Sorry clan but my ass wont make yet another meet which fucking sucks, excuse my french. But my broke ass saving $100 and getting a much better deal for 2 tires instead of 1 takes precedence than riding ASAP. :neener

We need to hook up nEXT thursday. on Thursday Sukeme cupcake or whatever his name is, says he has free time to ride. So we are going to force him to come out. :cheers plus shipping should take 4-5 days to get my tires here.

Sal, get off your lazy ass and work on your own bike. Fix it in the middle of your resteraunt, we wont tell your customers when a lil oil drops in their fish.

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
I'm ALL CHAINED UP! NOW BEAT ME GOOD!

Well it's funny, they actually cut out too many links from the DID I ordered, so they installed some no-name brand until next week when the replacement DID comes in. He said no track days, but otherwise it's fine.

I nearly creamed myself after taking off with the new chain on. It was like a new bike. I had no idea the ride could be so smooth! (Keep in mind it's been 2 years since I rode with a good chain). :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts