Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to ride this Sunday. Early in the a.m. and have a good RELAXED ride and make it home before dark. This will be the last ride I can take before the trackday at the end of the month. I'm open for suggestions on where to go. Exploring is always a good option for me, new roads make me giggle. I'm tired of all the same roads but I'm down for whatever. Someone else besides me PLEASE lead this ride.

·
Registered
1 Posts
a hearty maybe

Whatsup... I followed you guys from the Plains last weekend. I'll keep an eye out to see how this pick-up ride forms up and might join you. Sorry, I won't lead! -Jason (krpyto)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Jason, it was nice meeting you and riding with you. Hopefully you can come ride with us again this Sunday.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I only have a small window to ride saturday so most likely not. Though free food is tempting.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i can ride sunday but not sat becuase i get the fun job of doing 2 spring swaps in a row .yeahhhh... where and when sunday. i would have full leather but there gettin sent back tomorrow. wrong size

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey guys CEH and I will be around the 33 area Tomorrow (Sunday 9th) I would say around 11 or so. If you guys are heading that way keep your eyes open for two loud 51's and a Mille.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am down for a ride VVV! I would love to hit up 33 again! Check your PMs and hit me up on my cell! I can meet you in Harpers Ferry or Leesburg, whatever works for you.

·
Registered
19 Posts
eppy02Rc51 said:
Hey guys CEH and I will be around the 33 area Tomorrow (Sunday 9th) I would say around 11 or so. If you guys are heading that way keep your eyes open for two loud 51's and a Mille.
Last time I rode with CEH was up at 33. One fast senior citizen! When are you guys leaving? From where?

·
Registered
321 Posts
R6Chris said:
Last time I rode with CEH was up at 33. One fast senior citizen! When are you guys leaving? From where?
Hiya, I am meeting up with Eppy at about 7 am in Westiminster(sp). From there, we are hitting around "point of rocks" and heading down the backway. Should be an all day ride. Will be hanging around 211 and 33.

Be safe, see ya..

ceh

·
Registered
64 Posts
R6Chris said:
6:15 And getting gear on!!! Chris if you or anyone else wants to hook up with us hit me on my cell Leave a message and I will call you back should be around the Stephen's city/Rt.81 area about 9:30 then we are heading down to the 33 area via back roads. Sould be a good ride!!!!! :smilierr

EDIT!!! Ride was great, made it home safe!!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry I didn't get back to you guys about the ride but I bought a truck yesterday and it took a little longer than expected. Also, I'm waiting on the one person who said they would lead the ride to call me. It's 8 a.m. right now, I'll give everyone a call if everything pans out. I won't be upset if everyone does there own ride today with such late notice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts