Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Im goin to try my best to make it. Have alot of ish I need to get done this weekend but I want to ride!! :lao

·
Registered
427 Posts
:( id love to..but i gotta go to church sunday. hate to miss it but sunday is kinda like family day. sry

next time 4sure.

·
Registered
314 Posts
My honey do list is about six months in the rears. If I can talk you know who into it we will be there. I have put the list off this long what's one more weekend. I can fill static in the air, I believe she is fixing to crack the whip. Put me on restriction. Lock the garage, take away the keys, guess I need to get busy. I might even need to take a trip to the jewelry store. As long as she doesn't ask me to go shopping with her to the mall.
Hope to see all you sunday.

·
Clueless & Happy
419 Posts
My honey do list is about six months in the rears. If I can talk you know who into it we will be there. I have put the list off this long what's one more weekend. I can fill static in the air, I believe she is fixing to crack the whip. Put me on restriction. Lock the garage, take away the keys, guess I need to get busy. I might even need to take a trip to the jewelry store. As long as she doesn't ask me to go shopping with her to the mall.
Hope to see all you sunday.
Just tell her you have a friend who's in bad shape after a break-up. You're worried he may do something stupid, and you need to be there to help him through the crisis....if you aren't there and he does something to himself, you will never forgive yourself. You're willing to sacrifice your day to make sure he gets through this. Tell her you'll be back as soon as he gets better.....probably about 4 or 5 hours.......Never hurts to try......

·
FRB or DFL
100 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Just tell her you have a friend who's in bad shape after a break-up. You're worried he may do something stupid, and you need to be there to help him through the crisis....if you aren't there and he does something to himself, you will never forgive yourself. You're willing to sacrifice your day to make sure he gets through this. Tell her you'll be back as soon as he gets better.....probably about 4 or 5 hours.......Never hurts to try......
Thing about that is she knows who his friends are AND SHE CAN READ!!!! :eek:nfloor

1 - 20 of 25 Posts