Sport Bikes banner
41 - 60 of 71 Posts
Great pics by all for sure!! We have some pros wit the camera it looks like :bowdown. BJ, nice little sig on them pics mang!! I guess I was a little too close, to you, for you to get that one shot huh?? LMAO

It's Wastelands all over again, we'll have race trailers out there before you know it! Except it is much much better than the wastelands.

Great pics everyone and thanks for sharing.

Discussion starter · #54 ·
Thats whats nice about this place, there is no housing, neighborhoods or anything even remotely around, noone to complain, you can't even be seen from the main highway once your in there.

here BET, just for you...
*(65mm focal length--for you camera buffs)*

and Evan it's not just the camera there buddy...
:lao
Thanks Bro, just got your text message about this while I was in this thread..wierd.

I agree with BJ, it aint just the camera but also the operator. However..in this case looks like the operator was a lil slow to react! :eek:nfloor JK

and Evan it's not just the camera there buddy...
+1 to that... I get that all the time..."man thats a nice camera...it must take good pics"... To that I say... "You have nice pots and pans, they must make a good dinner..."

41 - 60 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.