Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on being at Michaels no later than 9:30am, then making a run out to Old Liberty Rd afterwards. Anybody want to ride?

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now remember Sam....it's NOT the arts and crafts store called Michaels....it's an ACTUAL RESTURAUNT!!! :lol

Gixxer42 will be there as well...

Any1 else, or is this it?

Snookay?

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup....be there at 9:30 sharp.... we'll eat, browse through the bikes, and then ride to old liberty rd.

·
Registered
791 Posts
cant make it tomorrow have a date. I am leaving right now to go riding somewhere. NO clue as to where or how fun. but im bored and they are shooting fireworks around here. While im out ima program my old cell phone, its half ass working right now. 919 608 0718 if anyone will be out n about.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Didn't you ask in another thread if anyone rides on Sunday? And now you can't ride? Brah, you couldn't possibly have a date at 9:30 in the morning....you'll be back home before 2ish.

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Hey brandon, PM your celly to me, I lost it... may be comin tomorrow... if i can get up so early.

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
PM me your number in case i fall behind soldier :)

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got no cell. Here's Sam's (samz3r) info:

AIM: Samz3r
Phone: 919-412-3919

(was posted in the phone & im thread, so posting it here won't matter).

If you're running late (don't :) ), give him a call.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I'm sick of you guys, a whole fleet of you always hook up when i cant go :hshot

all you guys need to roll up on wednesday to go to Liberty rd or where ever. My trip tonight was fun as hell. Stopped at a walmart, geared up mind you, and the biggest black chic asked. "DO you have a motorcycle?" I wanted to say Obviously but her friend said something like that for me. I said yes i have a bike and she ask "can i go for a ride." NO shot out of my mouth :bitchslap, bIGGG broad, she was.

hope u guys have fun tomrrow.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good riding today fellas.... :)

Nobody crashed, so the trip to old liberty rd was lovely. Ran it 4 times (60 miles in curves alone).

Met 2 guys at Michaels that went riding with us....one on a BUSa, and the other on a FZ1. Gave them the website name, and they said they'd come visit us on here. ;)

·
Registered
355 Posts
sounds like i missed the fun. see my wed thread post. :cheers

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Glad we took it slow that time, can't wait to run it hard next time :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts