Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks we are changing he meet location from Pine to US27 and griffen Road from now on. A few peeps have PM'ed me asking if we could change the location to accomodate their travel. So once again we are meeting at the Gas Station located just north of griffen RD and US27 it is across from holiday park!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Let me make sure I know how to get there...I75 to Griffin Rd head west to US27 and turn right...please confirm.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
That is correct Yellowbird... hope to see you there.

·
Registered
404 Posts
what route are you guys taking for the ride? I assume you guys are going on the turnpike no?

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
currently we are planning to take either US27 down to Krome to Card Sound or loop back to I75 take that south to the turnpike extension to Fla city then Card sound. We'll vote once evrybody shows up at the Gas station.

·
Registered
404 Posts
well damn i was going to make a surprise by waiting out on the turnpike for you guys since I am in kendall...

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Meet us at Krome and Kendall Drive.

·
So easy a ...
87 Posts
Snowman said:
Ok folks we are changing he meet location from Pine to US27 and griffen Road from now on. A few peeps have PM'ed me asking if we could change the location to accomodate their travel. So once again we are meeting at the Gas Station located just north of griffen RD and US27 it is across from holiday park!
Disgo whining again :rolleyes

If it's not pouring and the bike starts, I'll be there. :cool:

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
How is the weather looking? Violent Weather Girl: Report Please!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Tomorrow: Scattered thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looking a lot better now!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Sun is shining bright here! I hope you guys are staying safe out there

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
We are safe and dry. We got rained on some on the way down there but it was refreshing. We came home by way of south beach... that was friggin hot out there...

We missed you Chiny

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Actually it was the Honda Hoot... Chiny's would have made one more Honda on the ride...

:):)

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Onetrick said:
We are safe and dry. We got rained on some on the way down there but it was refreshing. We came home by way of south beach... that was friggin hot out there...

We missed you Chiny
Aw! Thanks Onetrick, hopefully next time. I had church this morning and by the time I got home it would've been too late. I did get a chance to do some laundry :lao

Glad you all are home safe

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
I'm still doing laundry... so don't feel bad...

·
Registered
517 Posts
Laundry? Just buy new clothes! Hehehe...The Honda Hoot was great and it was a pleasure meeting everyone I had not met before...and finally meeting OT and Snowman! I was good until that ride through SoBe...that wiped me out...but I still enjoyed it.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts