Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Around Da Lake this Sunday 6/26.

Meet at 8:00am leave by 8:30am at Shell by I-75 and Pines.

LET'S DO IT !!!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Pardon my ignorance but what lake r u talking about?...Okee perhaps?

Please advice.

Thanks...

·
They call me a ride whore
1,387 Posts
Ohhh... meeting at the shell station this time (??) Gotcha :boink

Unless anything changes, count me in! :D I wish the weather would at least give us one day with clear skies and no rain, so I could set up the video camera on the bike and get some ride footage... oh well

As much as I've gone by there, I can't remember jack. Is this shell on the east or west side of I-75?

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Sorry CCS races that weekend.... I will ask snow to send this to the group rides.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
hi a busa said:
oops can this be moved to the group rides section ??

:chair :chair

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thirdgenlxi said:
Ohhh... meeting at the shell station this time (??) Gotcha :boink

Unless anything changes, count me in! :D I wish the weather would at least give us one day with clear skies and no rain, so I could set up the video camera on the bike and get some ride footage... oh well

As much as I've gone by there, I can't remember jack. Is this shell on the east or west side of I-75?
South East side

·
Registered
57 Posts
I should be able to make this Sunday. As long as it isn't raining before we even leave the station.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I wanna ride to Homestead to watch the races, I think Misty & Cris are riding too. Anyone else?

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
I don't think Misty can ride since her plastics are at the painter and the forks are being repaired.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Onetrick said:
I don't think Misty can ride since her plastics are at the painter and the forks are being repaired.
:( Cris may not ride either, she might go to the bike show with Moto. Anyone else wanna ride Saturday?

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
I would let her ride the black RR but it is already prepped for the trip and I wouldn't want anything to happen to it and it ruin my vacation....

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
I just heard from a very reliable source that her plastics should be ready on Thursday... will keep you posted Chiny.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Onetrick said:
I just heard from a very reliable source that her plastics should be ready on Thursday... will keep you posted Chiny.
Kewl, just lemme know. Thanks

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
What's the weather looking like? :eatpop

1 - 20 of 66 Posts