Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was the story a few months ago - somebody said the area was being developed again.

Last weekend I went and it is exactly as it was a couple of years ago - abandoned and not a single car in sight.

·
Palm City Nice Guy
2,503 Posts
I just got back from Deals yesterday, I heard of a group from here gonna leave the Shell by Moroso at 8 and ride to Holiday Park. If I ride with them maybe could swade them into meeting yall at South Bay and going to .6 instead, maybe not. I guess the moral of this story is uhmm,,,,,gee whiz, I forgot. :lao

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
kf4mtw said:
I just got back from Deals yesterday, I heard of a group from here gonna leave the Shell by Moroso at 8 and ride to Holiday Park. If I ride with them maybe could swade them into meeting yall at South Bay and going to .6 instead, maybe not. I guess the moral of this story is uhmm,,,,,gee whiz, I forgot. :lao

But if your riding to Holiday Park, that is near us. Why would we meet you in South Bay?

·
Palm City Nice Guy
2,503 Posts
Onetrick said:
But if your riding to Holiday Park, that is near us. Why would we meet you in South Bay?
Because by the time we left Palm Beach and yall left Ft Lauderdale we would meet at SouthBay if you was headed for .6 on 27, did that come out right? :bitchslap

·
Registered
422 Posts
how many people going, i might ride with you guys on sunday?? want to try the sv650. how far is it??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts