Sport Bikes banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Shut the **** up and ride
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright everyone, im organizing my first ride for Sunday Oct 19. Hopefully everything goes well and ill plan another one. Weather is lookin good, mid 60s and sunny...it should be a great ride!:cheers

Time: Meet at 8:30, stands up at 9:00 sharp.

Meetspot: Kings Supermarket parking lot (located on Route 22E in Whitehouse Station, NJ). There is a bagel/breakfast place in the strip mall so get there early if you wanna grab a bite to eat.

Route: We will be going in a big circle- we will start heading out into PA, then head up to northeastern PA, then head over to northern NJ and back down to hunterdon county. Twisties and small highways is what we will cover.

Who: Not recommended for newbies and/or slow riders. Absolutely NO SQUIDS either. We will be riding a moderately fast pace, without any tickets!

There are gas stations around Kings on 22 so please gas up, gear up, and be ready for a fun ride!

If you have any questions/suggestions/attendance for the ride, please PM me or leave a post on this thread. i will be checking this regularly...

NOTE TO PA RIDERS: The meetspot is about 40mins (give or take) from Easton/Philipsburg/New Hope/Frenchtown areas and about an hour from the Delaware Water Gap area. PA riders, please join us for the ride...its gonna be fun as hell!

·
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
28 views and no posts! cmon everyone, im trying to finally get some SBNers together for a ride and everyone isnt down!?! its going to be gorgeous day and a nice ride, what else is there not to like!?

all i hear are pussylips flappin...

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
28 views and no posts! cmon everyone, im trying to finally get some SBNers together for a ride and everyone isnt down!?! its going to be gorgeous day and a nice ride, what else is there not to like!?

all i hear are pussylips flappin...
Whoa!! Easy there, natty. I checked 'cause I was curious and a pinch envious. I got plans that I can't get out of, so that's why I didn't post up. Be safe and don't get discouraged on the first try to put a ride together. I wish you success in your efforts. Have fun,

·
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha yes scraperman, finally, thank you for posting even tho your busy.

it just bothers me how everyone on here is always down for getting together yet i organize a ride and no one follows!

i invited about 5-7 of my riding buddies so well see how it goes..

·
Apex Predator
1,319 Posts
Better knock on wood...

We will be riding a moderately fast pace, without any tickets!

If you can do this on Saturday I can go. Leading a ride after church on Sunday so I can't bail out of going this week.

·
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha, weve rode up there a few times now and never even seen 1 cop but yet, knock on wood.

i cant switch it, sorry. ive told everyone for the past few days that its gonna be sunday so everyone planned around it.

sorry you cant make it, gonna be a fun ride!

·
Apex Predator
1,319 Posts
oh, ok. no problem. Just thought since no one was posting you were going to run it alone...

Catch you next time...

·
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if it was that case, i could prob change it but ive invited about 5-7 other riders off SBN so hopefully theyll all come for the ride.

·
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i cant really give you an exact time, stands are up at 9 and it takes about 1 hour/1½hr to get to the PA border so an ETA is around 10:30ishhh? We will be crossing the border by the Del Water Gap on I-80 or route 611. then hop on route 209...

anymore questions, feel free to post up or PM me...

please join us bobjan, its going to be a great ride!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts