Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone's interested, I'm planning on doing some hard riding on Sunday late morning/early afternoon. Meet me at Subway in the Silvernail Shopping center (Hwy T and I-94) in Waukesha/Pewaukee by the Waukesha Airport. From 94, go south a block to the intersection of Hwy T (Grandview BLVD) and Silvernail road, turn right (west) and the shopping center that Subway is in is on your right (north) side.

I'm heading west and going to be riding pretty hard, so be ready. :flipa I figure I'll be doing about 100-150 miles depening on how the roads are and what's actually NOT under construction yet.

I'll be there around 11 and leaving pretty much at 11:30am...whether people show up or not, I'm riding, so it's up to you. I have to be done by like 3:30-4:00 to work on some other stuff, so I'll be leaving on time.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
I have to stop into work to measure some 'ish, but I will try to make it if I am done in time.

·
Registered
193 Posts
i would like to hit some roads, but i have to work some overtime on sunday and probably wont be done till the afternoon sometime.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I think a couple of us were planning on starting up our wheelie Sunday's again where we practice wheelie's and stoppies all day in the country. Too much fun to pass up, sorry.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
im out in chi town this weekend.. going out late tonite and maybe to the poker run tomorrow depends on who all is going..anywho maybe next weekend considering its my last til i leave sorry dude

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
hghvltge said:
im out in chi town this weekend.. going out late tonite and maybe to the poker run tomorrow depends on who all is going..anywho maybe next weekend considering its my last til i leave sorry dude
There is a poker run going on tomorrow?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
ugh weve been thru this.. if i wouldnt trust the people i wouldnt go these are all people I KNOW but anyways yes joker a couple of us are going if youd like to know let me know its on the post JULY 24th see that its got all the info =)

·
Registered
459 Posts
hghvltge said:
ugh weve been thru this.. if i wouldnt trust the people i wouldnt go these are all people I KNOW but anyways yes joker a couple of us are going if youd like to know let me know its on the post JULY 24th see that its got all the info =)
:)............

·
Registered
444 Posts
RhythmsDJs said:
I'm heading west and going to be riding pretty hard, so be ready. :flipa I figure I'll be doing about 100-150 miles depening on how the roads are and what's actually NOT under construction yet.
I'm ready to ride pretty hard. I should be 'der eh.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
hopefully if i get up in time ill try and be there ..rock and roll dude!

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Well it is 4am at the moment. I'll try to get there, but don't wait for me. Damn friends 21st.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
#1 - I just woke up.....so no

#2 - I don't think I want to hold the guys back from Riding hard.....so no

#3 - I need an effing coffee.....so no

Anyone wanna ride later, post caffeine and bagel at Brueggers, hit a sista up....IM me and get my 411

Cj

·
Registered
444 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make it out... kinda passed out at 4am. didnt wake up till like 1

1 - 16 of 16 Posts