Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok just to inform who maybe interested, there is a track day at Black Hawk Farms this weekend (Sat & Sun). I will be at Omega's burger & custard stand on HWY100 and Layton Ave. Sunday at 10:00am.

We will head down 43, go through Beloit and enter BHF from the north. If you are interested be at Omega's at 10:00 to get aquainted (maybe late breakfast or early lunch) and then hit the road.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Are you taking bikes there? Or driving cars? I will be heading over to BH on Sunday too.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm driving my bike, you can drive what you like. Chances are pretty good that this is the last time I'll check the boards...so I'll see who ever show up at 10:00.

·
Registered
62 Posts
lol, I was gonna go down today but canceled that idea when I had to go to work. Don't think I'll be up to going tomorrow either though with the way the weather is. I need to get some decent rain gear

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
SteveR6 said:
lol, I was gonna go down today but canceled that idea when I had to go to work. Don't think I'll be up to going tomorrow either though with the way the weather is. I need to get some decent rain gear
Last time I checked, the weather fools were protecting no rain for tomorrow. By we all know this can and will change at least 20 times by tomorrow. As for me, I tore a muscle in my stomach wall so I'm hoping it will feel well enough tomorrow to be able to ride over to BHF.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I had told a friend I'd help him move Sunday anyways and forgot about it till Sunday morning so I wouldn't have been able to go anyways. Maybe next time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts