Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'd like to go out...but have not heard of anyone meeting up. Anyone in for Sun, preferably in the AM to avoid those afternoon pop-up thunderstorms?

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
cbrrrider said:
I'd like to go out...but have not heard of anyone meeting up. Anyone in for Sun, preferably in the AM to avoid those afternoon pop-up thunderstorms?
I'm hitting French Creek at 4pm weather permitting. Meeting on route 100 in Hereford at the Turky Hill @ 3:30.

·
Registered
354 Posts
cbrrrider said:
Don't go jinxing the afternoon!

·
Yes I actually DO ride;-)
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why am I awake already!? I got 3 hrs of sleep Friday night, and less than 5 hrs of sleep last night. :eek: :dunno

Anywho ... Cya there @ 3:30 (if it's not raining that is). :banana

·
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's raining again :( Umm, actually it's pouring outside here now. :dunno

I guess I'll have to meet up with you guys some other time. Hopefully next weekend will be better.

Wednesday is looking pretty good... any takers after work?

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
This blows. I've been wanting to ride all week. It was pouring a little while ago then the sun came out. Now there's another storm rolling in. Complete with thunder and lightning. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!! :ar :blowingup :brick :chair :mg

·
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Yeah I know... I was looking forward to riding the French Creek area too. I haven't been out on my bike two weekends in a row now! First because I was on vacation, now because of rain. :mad:

It was pouring out here a few minutes ago. Now it stopped already and the sun's trying to come out. :bs Stop this insanity!!

Did you get out riding this morning? I fell back asleep till 11! :D

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
I rode home from work in the rain. Almost died in the process. Read about it Here.
Other than that it was pretty uneventful.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hey EJW,

Just saw your post. Very glad you rode away at the end of the ...... ski trip :dblthumb :dblthumb

I'll try to get out early one of the days this week, and we'll catch up on missed riding from today.

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
nurider said:
Hey EJW,

Just saw your post. Very glad you rode away at the end of the ...... ski trip :dblthumb :dblthumb

I'll try to get out early one of the days this week, and we'll catch up on missed riding from today.
Sounds good to me. I'm staying off the ski slopes for a while though. :banana . I'll PM ya and let you know what days are good for me.

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
LadyJules31 said:
Is this a private party :gheyfight or can anyone join? :joke

Are you guys riding on Wed. after 5:30pm at all?
I can't ride Wednesday. Found out I have to go to a B-day party at 6.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm down for a ride. I've been trying to set up a ride through the R6 forums, but no one responded to me = (

I'm trying to find some good riding routes and hop in on some group rides. I'm from the burbs outside of philly...

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
hb183 said:
I'm down for a ride. I've been trying to set up a ride through the R6 forums, but no one responded to me = (

I'm trying to find some good riding routes and hop in on some group rides. I'm from the burbs outside of philly...
I'm thinking about trying to get something together for Sunday. Where exactly do you live. I live about 20 mins South of Allentown.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts