Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have to install my new chain/sprockets Sunday around 4:00pm, and then headed out for a little ride. Anybody that wants to come watch me do the install and ride is welcome to come.

Post up if you want to, and I'll tell where to meet me at.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Hey man if the weather is good I'd love to go ride, just had the 600 mile break-in service done so I'm good to go now.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So here's the deal. Anyone that wants to watch/help me do my chain and sprockets, then go for a ride, meet me in Sanford.

Take US1 South, and take the highway 421/87 exit (in Sanford). At the end of the exit ramp, there will be a Kangaroo gas station DIRECTLY in front of you. Meet me there at 4:00pm. From there, we will go to the shop I work at, fix my junk (should take about 2 hours MAX), then ride around the outskirts of Sanford.

No real curvy roads or anything, just doing some riding. Probably 60 - 80 mile ride.

IF I get the job done quick enough on the bike, I MIGHT go hit up Old Liberty Rd if we've got a few riders....maybe.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aight....so fuck working on the bike...I'll do that on monday.

Meet at 4:00pm (weather permitting) and we ride.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Sounds good, if the weather will hold I'm dyin to ride. Hope it'll be good outside.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aight... So I'm not going to have a whole lot of time, but I'll meet up with you rookies for a few minute. :p

Everyone meet me at Ten Ten Rd in Apex. Take US1 South and you'll see the exit for ten ten. At the end of the exit, there will be a stop light. Take a left there, There will be a gas station approx. 200 yards from the light. Meet me there at 5:00pm.

From there, we will go to Sal's resturaunt and eat dinner, but I'll have to come back home shortly after eating.

If this sounds good to everyone, post up. I'll be back to check on who's coming at about 3:45.

·
Registered
355 Posts
when are you rollin will, ill ride up with you?

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
aight...meeting up with Knuckles in Broadway, then heading to Ten Ten road (even with the raining), then to Sal's.

Anyone else in?

edit: For those to scared to ride in the rain, take your cage. :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
seems we've got some sallys amoungst us!

Attachments

·
Registered
355 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts