Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for riding this Sunday? Thinking about meeting around 10am at the Wawa in Fogelsville. Nothing set in stone but I'm open to suggestions.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I am taking the familiy and my crew from the shop to Kennywood for a day away from the shop. I will get up there some time before the end of summer I hope.

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I know I'm going to end up going it alone AGAIN on this one. You people are starting to give me a complex. :bitchslap

No, I can't do Sat. Daughters B-day party.

·
Club Racer
226 Posts
i might be going golfing this weekend.

·
Registered
354 Posts
hb183 said:
is that the one on rt100 and rt1?

Waaaay north of there. Rt. 1 is near Philly.

The intersection of Rt. 100 & Rt. 22 is basically in the Allentown area, near I-476.

You should mapquest or google it.

·
Registered
354 Posts
When: I'm good to start at 10.

Where: meet at Wawa in Fogelsville (on Rt. 100, about 200 yards shy of Rt. 22).

How long: 2 (to 3) hours

or more :2devil

:ar or less

Just wanna :smilierr ride! :headbang

·
Registered
354 Posts
Midnight on Friday, and you're on the forum? No life?
Oh, wait .... :beer

Yeah, up to Stroudsburg, and depending on how long you can get away for ... we can take the ... scenic way back.

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nurider said:
Midnight on Friday, and you're on the forum? No life?
Oh, wait .... :beer

Yeah, up to Stroudsburg, and depending on how long you can get away for ... we can take the ... scenic way back.
Look who's talking. Seems somebody else has nothing better to do. At least I'm at work and not home being lame. :lol

If you have a route in mind I'm all for it. I have all day so time is not a problem.

·
Club Racer
226 Posts
how about 3am on saturday, oh yeah just got home from the bar.

Well i am going to Hideaway Hills on sunday. Sorry golf won over the bike.

·
Balls Out Naked
64 Posts
New to the threads...but the g/f is going out of town for a few days and I'm looking to ride with some new people. I live near Pottstown, not far from Rt.100. 10:00 am you say? I'll be there. I'll be riding a GSXR with the Telefonica plastics... Can't really miss me. haha.

BTW, my name is Jay. I've been riding for 4 years. I know of some awesome roads too if time permits. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts