Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come One, Come All!

Got plans for the day before Memorial Day? Well cancel and come party with your SBN buddies! Lyle is having another kick ass lake party on Sunday. So after the stuntshow (or when you roll out of bed, like me) come party with us!

There'll be boats and tubing, other water activities, and volleyball! B.Y.O.B of course, Lyle and ain't gonna feed your asses but he'll host one hell of a party.

Here's the 411:

Time: 1pm till ?
Where: Click HERE for a map.
Bring: Enough alcohol for you, your friends, and me.

Please post up if you plan on attending that way Lyle will have a good idea of how pissed the neighbors are gonna get! :)

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
One partier right here.....

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gov,

This reminds me of that line in the Superman movie when he's flying with Lois Lane. She said "If you've got me, who's got you?!". So if I'm taking your drunk ass home, who's taking my drunk ass home?? lol

Click Here :beer

·
Registered
259 Posts
WHY NOT DO IT ON MONDAY....THAT WAY WE CAN ALL GET TOGETHER IN THE MORNING AND GO FOR A RIDE AND THEN MEET AT LYLE'S CRIB AND DO THE DAMN THANG...JUST A THOUGHT..I AM DOWN FOR WHATEVER

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
A-DALE 9 said:
WHY NOT DO IT ON MONDAY....THAT WAY WE CAN ALL GET TOGETHER IN THE MORNING AND GO FOR A RIDE AND THEN MEET AT LYLE'S CRIB AND DO THE DAMN THANG...JUST A THOUGHT..I AM DOWN FOR WHATEVER
'Cause we're going to need Monday to recuperate. :D

·
Registered
259 Posts
The Governor said:
'Cause we're going to need Monday to recuperate. :D
I FORGOT YOU GUYS GET DEAD DRUNK. I WASN'T THINKING ABOUT THAT....

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I think you have too many toys......... give me your bike so proper attention can be paid to it.

·
Registered
387 Posts
You can never have too many toys! Being able to pay for all the toys is another thing, trust me you dont want my bills. I'm hoping the boat can pull the tube good, I put a 4 blade stainless steel trophy prop on it so I get a little more take off and I got a tunnel hull for sharper turns, but I just dont know about the pulling.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I guess you are trying to say you are not going to be towing my fat ass around in the tube around the lake. :a2

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
What engine are you running?? We're running a 60 Yamaha on our boat and it can pull, it's mounted on our 19' Polar. But I dunno about pulling the big guys, I know it could definitley probably pull you, Nick, the Gov and his wife, and definitley Bobby if you're running a 50+ motor on the back. But probably someone over 250lb would be a little harder to pull and I don't think any of you guys weigh more or close to that. Wish I could come paly with you guys but I have to work at the MX track all weekend b/c we have the big races and Jer and his friends will be racing also, so atleast I'll have some cool pics of that to post up next week :).

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Wish I could come play with you guys

We know you do :banana

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's gonna ROOOOOOOOCK! And for those of you who know Dfire and I, being cousins, we always get in trouble together. One of us (usually me) get's hurt! Famous last words "I hope I don't fuck nothing up" or "Hi, I'm Bobby Knoxville and I'm a jackass" !!CRASH!!

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Like the flaming x-mas tree and flaming nuts incidents....... lol..... My co-workers think I'm nuts because I'm barely able to stand up thinking of it.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Good times good times.........I'm sure we can pull anyone out there, it's a six man boat but I'll have 3 or 4 in the boat 1 on the tube. It's got a salt water 90 Merc. so we shall be ok, and Bobby your right I can't wait to sling you off the tube.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts