Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right, its time to ride and ya need to get your arses off da couch or outa bed and come on out. This will be a south run and will meet up at Bartow Sunoco @ 9am w/ ksu @ 9:30am. Hope to see some of you ladies there!!

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whoo, HOO!!! Sure it won't be too cold for the ladies??? LOL:eek:nfloor
I dont think so.. its only supposed to be 59 for a low on sunday. If thats to cold for some on here than they need to go ahead and buy a for sale sign or go to the gyno man and have there "va jj's" looked at. :lao

·
Palm City Nice Guy
2,503 Posts
I forgot how to ride.........

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
The only bike I have that could remotely hang is still outta comish. I hope I remember how to put it back together.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Im not familiar with your neck of the woods so you will have to give me a meeting location and landmark, (about where and so on). I'll be there!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Don't slow down for me...But you can bring the fat chick to help you push...Your Honda when the engine let's go..LOL:eek:nfloor
That is good. And normally true, but it now has been blessed with the go ahead by Grady at CC riders.:bowdown I have no doubt that it good to go.

No offence to any other mechanics or shops but this is the only person I trust with my bike.
Thank you Grady and CC Riders. Now let's get to the track.:beer

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
That is good. And normally true, but it now has been blessed with the go ahead by Grady at CC riders.:bowdown I have no doubt that it good to go.

No offence to any other mechanics or shops but this is the only person I trust with my bike.
Thank you Grady and CC Riders. Now let's get to the track.:beer[/QUOT

So the old Honda lives to ride another day...It's true Grady is a good tech..
But not even he would guarantee much more of a life for the old Honda!!

·
Sinner & Saint Racing
651 Posts
Grady is the only person I would trust to do anything to my bike that I could'nt handle. CC riders got lucky to have hired that guy as their tech. He brings alot of experience and know how to the shop.

All in all he is just another gear head like the rest of us.

If he said the honda has a week, on day #6 you better buy some new walking shoes!!

·
Sinner Saint Racing
561 Posts
OK but I don't know if I can back it down that much.:lao Hay maybe if I get a fat chick to ride with me it will slow me down to your pace.:eek:nfloor
Now that's funny right there, Alright.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts