Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im up for riding i hear in the 80s isolated which means no showers in the evening.... anyone goin out? whats the deal ? :headbang

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Sorry all, I am in Algoma at the Parental Units' house, and then I am coming home to help Desirae address wedding reception invitations. w00t w00t! We might get rowdy and play pin the macho on the man (still hanging up from her bachelorette party a month ago....LOL)

Cj

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
I rode down to Chicago with a few friends last night too @ midnight. Was nice.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Andy I would have gone with you, but instead I bought two kegs and had a party. You have to give me some notice on these Chicago runs, i'd love to go.

Tom.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Yea, I tried to let you guys know. Honestly we decided to do this about 10 minutes before I called Jer. They have never been planned out longer then 30 minutes in advance. Sorta how it works for us. I might be going back again soon within the next few weeks. The 750 in the picture should be totally broken in by then.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Rogue6 said:
Yea, I tried to let you guys know. Honestly we decided to do this about 10 minutes before I called Jer. They have never been planned out longer then 30 minutes in advance. Sorta how it works for us. I might be going back again soon within the next few weeks. The 750 in the picture should be totally broken in by then.
Who's 750 is it? Jer's?

Is that why he called me last night? I called him back and left a message but he never returned my call.

Seeing my "Davisa...she's nekkid" thread, my bike WAS down since Thursday.

Keep me in mind the next time you guys do this...call me. Andy do you have my cell number?

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
The 750 is my friend Tony's. He had an '03 R6 for about 16k miles until a taxi hit him from behind at about 30mph when he was stopped at a red light. I called Jer around 10:30. I don't have anyone's phone number on SBN besides Jer's.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Rogue6 said:
The 750 is my friend Tony's. He had an '03 R6 for about 16k miles until a taxi hit him from behind at about 30mph when he was stopped at a red light. I called Jer around 10:30. I don't have anyone's phone number on SBN besides Jer's.
I was trying to put 2 and 2 together and just figured Jer got a new bike that he's been talking about so much lately. That's approx. the time he called me last night.

You've got a PM.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I almost rode in a downpour but I got home just before it hit. I was coming back from Illinois.

Oh and by the way- watch out for freaking tollways down there- they are a biker's nightmare. I came out of one tollway (after stopping and paying) on the gas a little too much and my rear end started going crazy- luckily I kept on the gas and everything was fine but watch out for all that oil and crap from cars!

·
Registered
26 Posts
you got lucky Captal I was ridin home from Iron Mountain, MI and i got caught in the rain just out side the mil. area.... could not see for shit and traffic was heavy

·
Registered
459 Posts
Captal said:
I almost rode in a downpour but I got home just before it hit. I was coming back from Illinois.

Oh and by the way- watch out for freaking tollways down there- they are a biker's nightmare. I came out of one tollway (after stopping and paying) on the gas a little too much and my rear end started going crazy- luckily I kept on the gas and everything was fine but watch out for all that oil and crap from cars!
I would have let off the gas and probably highsided.. :cry

1 - 15 of 15 Posts