Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so everyone was kinda talkin about riding to the "unknown" in the other thread. but there are so many threads that say "ride to the unknown" I was getting confused....and i just figured id post up one more.lol

so meet at Mc D's on county line at 9:00...ksu at 9:30 no earlier no later.

don't show up at 9:25 and want to get breakfast

Whos comin?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow thats it?....lol

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the only curves on the way there that i know of would be if we went down swindell

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what is the weather going to be like in the morning?
probably a little chilly...but it will warm up....last time i put my liner in my jacket on the way there and i was sweating once we got there and had to take it out.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Cold like today, I went out there with a group today, we met at 9:30 it was a bit chilly, but once out there riding it warmed up nicely. We spent about 3 hours out there.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow...Mike(ccrider) you are meetin up w\ all kinda peeps....all the old ppl in zephyerhills are gonna start to wonder where all these sportbikes are comin from.

·
John 18:33-37
4,016 Posts
Bottom line - once you get your ass off the seat and the rear is slidin' out cuz it's hot and greasy . . . . . who cares how cold it is.

Get out there and ride. I'll have my Archos video camera running, ZX14GPA will have his new video camera on, and I'll have a digital SLR snappin' pics when I get tired of running laps.

Uhhhh - the SLR might not come out of the backpack - I don't expect to get tired of running laps tomorrow.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
so is ZX14GPA comin too?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Only if his good friend John Daniels lets him out to play. That goes double for me.

Some of you might know him as 'Jack', but when you've known him as long as I have . . .
:lao:eek:nfloor:cheers

1 - 20 of 36 Posts