Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need boots for wide feet and I am having a hard time finding any. I need some for longer trips - ventilated GoreTex would be nice. I have had some Alpinestars and a pair of Frank Thomas GoreTex boots that fir OK but both of them were sweltering in the summer. Any recommendations?

These TCX boots look promising

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
I wear 4E width, only boys that fit me Ok are Alpinestars, but I've never tried TCX, interested in them though, let me know how they fit if you get them.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
39 Posts
I wear chipawa boots and they work great so far...however must take in consideration that I always wear boots so...every since I got out of the military I have worn boots.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
My oxtar boots (what turned into tcx) weren't quite wide enough for my feet. My current Gaerne boots are great. Don't even bother with SIDIs as they are extremely narrow.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
see I usually buy wide cross training or running shoes and sidi's fit my feet like a glove. I even had to add some inserts to take up some of the room.

I got a set of their ST air boots and oh my god my feet are so comfortable in the hot weather now. I should have bought some perforated boots a long time ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts