Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is painfully obvious that most don't read them...But is it because they're just not being drawn to them and they're just being overlooked?...

Maybe make the announcements in larger font or flash or something to bring them in...These are just a few ideas, and poor ones at that, but it might clear up alot of confusion...

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
I'm assuming you're referring to the whole 150 bazillion threads about "Why'd I Have to Re-Register?"

I agree, something needs to be done to make that a bit more clear. There's seriously been what, about 25 of them or so??

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gimpdiggity said:
I'm assuming you're referring to the whole 150 bazillion threads about "Why'd I Have to Re-Register?"

I agree, something needs to be done to make that a bit more clear. There's seriously been what, about 25 of them or so??
Yes...But there are others, too...Any announcement is usually overlooked by the average lurker...

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
L8 Braker said:
It is painfully obvious that most don't read them...But is it because they're just not being drawn to them and they're just being overlooked?...

Maybe make the announcements in larger font or flash or something to bring them in...These are just a few ideas, and poor ones at that, but it might clear up alot of confusion...
Make them flash/blink? Surely, you jest! Haven't you learned the lessons of the 90's era of website design?

http://www.faqs.org/docs/htmltut/_BLINK.html

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
I am going to look into adding something nice for the announcements.. however that is on my long to do list.. thanks for the ideas

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TheWraith said:
Make them flash/blink? Surely, you jest! Haven't you learned the lessons of the 90's era of website design?

http://www.faqs.org/docs/htmltut/_BLINK.html
I'm about as talented with web design as Mike Tyson is with basic math...I do think it's cool, I'm just no good at it...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts