Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't got a realy strong bike... not realy to wheely, not talking about high chairs etc.

So, what else can I do, just sugest some stuff with a lil description maybe.
(damn, I'm realy trying to kill some time)

Thx

·
i ride sideways
1,525 Posts
umm, depends on your skill level really. a good stunt rider can stunt just about any bike, regardless of power.

other stuff besides wheelies? stoppies, skitching, rolling burnouts, christs, riding backwards, on the tank...

how much experience do you have stuntin and what bike do you have?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
belive me...u can't realy wheelie with that bike, its 74cc and only if I take of the bodywork I could after trying a bit but I don't want to crash it with out the body.

However, stoppies, yeah can do those. And that thing where you skid next to the bike with the shoes on the the street leaning on the bike (poor shoes). Also I'm just getting in riding like if I would do I highchair (just with out lifting the wheel) unfortunatly as everything is plastig bodywork on this smaller bikes, I can't realy put much weight on the nose or anything.

I also just managed to do burnouts with it (which is a real chalange with a 74cc bike :D ) but I don't count those as a real "stunt"

·
Registered
7 Posts
i peeled out on my zuma when i was 13 and its a 50.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Zyankaly said:
belive me...u can't realy wheelie with that bike, its 74cc and only if I take of the bodywork I could after trying a bit but I don't want to crash it with out the body.

However, stoppies, yeah can do those. And that thing where you skid next to the bike with the shoes on the the street leaning on the bike (poor shoes). Also I'm just getting in riding like if I would do I highchair (just with out lifting the wheel) unfortunatly as everything is plastig bodywork on this smaller bikes, I can't realy put much weight on the nose or anything.

I also just managed to do burnouts with it (which is a real chalange with a 74cc bike :D ) but I don't count those as a real "stunt"
try writing your name through a burnout and tell me its not a stunt. skidding is skitching and if you don't want to crash than stunting is not really an option.

stoppies are a start. trying rolling on out for a while. highchair involves sitting on your tank. try a highchair stoppie - those are interesting. one handed stoppies, etc

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well ok... writing my name on the street would be a stunt :D

I didn't say that I don't want to crash, just that I don't want to crash it while I don't have any of the bikes body on it as the hole motor isn't much protectet and would prob just fall out :D

Yeah, I can do stopies and I can roll them quite nice. A highchair stoppie would not be that good with my bike as the windscreen would just brake in while doing that, but I'm going to have a look on one handed stoppies... those sound nice.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CBR600RR said:
i peeled out on my zuma when i was 13 and its a 50.
well but the zuma is a scooter, and has all its wheight on the back and especialy that scooter has a very light nose. So, yes, its fairly easy with a zuma, your right, but mine has all its wheight on the front which makes it very difficult for that lil engine.

·
Registered
56 Posts
How about a good stoppie....then set the rear down 180 degrees(backwards), Immediately followed up with a wheely? It sounds difficuly, but since the bike is so small maybe it wouldn't be.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@ beto: Yeah, I'm getting a new much better clutch soon and then I'll try it again, but for now not even that works. It lifts a bit but then it allready reached its maximum and doesn't have enough left.

@ casper423: uh, I don't know... that 180º thing sounds and looks scary. For that I will have to practice a bit more.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Zyankaly said:
@ beto: Yeah, I'm getting a new much better clutch soon and then I'll try it again, but for now not even that works. It lifts a bit but then it allready reached its maximum and doesn't have enough left.
sounds good! just keep on practicing, alot of people said that a 250 couldnt wheelie and look at me, all it takes is practice...

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well but there IS a diffrence of 176cc between yours and mine :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
lol yeah good point try standing on the back of the bike with your left foot on the rear pegs or passenger pegs (if you have them) and your right foot on the front peg(so you can cover the rear brake in case things get ugly) and then try to clutch it up

·
Registered
133 Posts
Zyankaly said:
well ok... writing my name on the street would be a stunt :D

I didn't say that I don't want to crash, just that I don't want to crash it while I don't have any of the bikes body on it as the hole motor isn't much protectet and would prob just fall out :D

Yeah, I can do stopies and I can roll them quite nice. A highchair stoppie would not be that good with my bike as the windscreen would just brake in while doing that, but I'm going to have a look on one handed stoppies... those sound nice.

engine falls out - that would be one funny trick! one handed rolling stoppies look pretty sweet but take time to learn. really have to squeeze the tank to take the weight off your arms

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hm... that thing with the foot on the rear peg sounds good.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Try the "Extreme-Reverse-Subluxation", that's a great one... j/k
Just be careful, man.

·
Registered
58 Posts
yeah just dont post up too many questions people tend to get a lil bitchy on there(no offence i'm always on sl) but you should come on down to www.stuntusa.com we welcome all stunters to come on over!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Beto said:
yeah just dont post up too many questions people tend to get a lil bitchy on there(no offence i'm always on sl) but you should come on down to www.stuntusa.com we welcome all stunters to come on over!
yo Beto, just signed on this forum.

fellow SL and stuntusa member! :) :asshole

~Jared

1 - 20 of 21 Posts