Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are just some wierd ass people in this world. :dunno

GREENSBURG, Pa. - A man sucked the toes or kissed the feet of two women and a girl in surprise assaults, police said.

A 12-year-old told police that she was reading at the library when James M. Kilpatrick, 21, of Greensburg, started kissing her feet, then offered her 22-year-old sister a dollar to let him do the same to her.

At a nearby park, one woman told police she dozed off while sunbathing and woke up to find Kilpatrick sucking her toes. Another woman had her toes sucked when she stopped to read a memorial plaque in the park, police said.

Kilpatrick remained jailed unable to post $10,000 bond Friday, a day after he waived his right to a preliminary hearing on indecent assault and other charges including stalking, corruption of minors and harassment.

All the incidents occurred between July 3 and July 9. All the victims picked out Kilpatrick from a photo lineup, police said.

It wasn't immediately clear if Kilpatrick has an attorney.

·
Registered
731 Posts
That is just funny :D sick and desperate person.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
I can understand the one that was asleep,But how the hell do you not know someone just took off your shoes and has started sucking on your feet?

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
alaska cajun said:
I can understand the one that was asleep,But how the hell do you not know someone just took off your shoes and has started sucking on your feet?
I was thinking the same thing...wouldn't they notice a guy getting down on his knees to kiss their feet :confused

·
Registered
290 Posts
Rascus said:
I was thinking the same thing...wouldn't they notice a guy getting down on his knees to kiss their feet :confused
You give women what they want, and this is the thanks you get? :surprised

·
Banned
1,586 Posts
00600 said:
You give women what they want, and this is the thanks you get? :surprised
LOL :)

No but they probably all had open toe shoes!!!

But really what a Sexual Deviant

Seems harmless but what if from all this he takes it to mind
that he must not be caught>??
Maybe he'll kill the next one chop off her feet, pickle em
& lick them daily, twice on sundays???

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
No wonder i havent seen "welby" posting in awhile. dont worry welby, we'll get a collection and bail you out. :flipa

·
Registered
646 Posts
This is funny. Too bad though. He gives a bad name to all of us who legitimately suck toes with out issue. BASTARD!!

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
whats up with kissing a 12 year olds feet??????

·
Registered
247 Posts
Did he like to lick balls? Or did he like to lick HIS balls? Can you blame him?

:leghump

·
Registered
56 Posts
snigg said:
No wonder i havent seen "welby" posting in awhile. dont worry welby, we'll get a collection and bail you out. :flipa
Please hurry, I need outta here so I can get a toe fix :flipa

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I don't get the obsession with feet and toes. If I wanna eat toe jam, I'll eat my own.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
hahahahahahah! ok how freaky is that shyt?! I mean, someone comming up to you while your reading a hitorical marker and sucking your footies?! I don't know what I would of done. I porlly would of started laughing while I was diggin one of my heels in his face. and EWWWWWWWWWWWww, having shoes on all day? :barf

·
Believe It or Not........
5,339 Posts
Why is it SOMEBODY didn't break 'em off a kick to the jawbone?!?!?!?!?

I would've been like Rick James on Eddie Murphy's couch!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
NASTY!!! What a weirdo!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts