Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would have put this in the for sale section, but it said I must have 25 posts to post there.

I have a ZZR600 subframe in terrific condition, as well as a battery box which has been cut to accept the undertail I am also selling. The undertail is black with the 2 recessed bulb-shaped tail light built in. It also has LED signals and a license plate bracket. I can provide pictures on request.

I'll listen to any offers for the individual pieces or 100 bucks plus shipping takes all three (or best offer). Paypal, bitcoin, or litecoin preferred. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would have put this in the for sale section, but it said I must have 25 posts to post there.

I have a ZZR600 subframe in terrific condition, as well as a battery box which has been cut to accept the undertail I am also selling. The undertail is black with the 2 recessed bulb-shaped tail light built in. It also has LED signals and a license plate bracket. I can provide pictures on request.

I'll listen to any offers for the individual pieces or 100 bucks plus shipping takes all three (or best offer). Paypal, bitcoin, or litecoin preferred. Thanks for looking!
Can you send me pictures ? if email is easier, [email protected]

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I emailed pictures, sorry again for the delay - I'm gearing up to move and things are hectic around here.

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
Just wondering how long Washington D.C. has been considered as part of the "Midwest"??

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
abusing those moderator privledges and reading his IP....lol

Perhaps that is where he is moving to or from?
No I read his zip code on his profile which is visible to the world. It was just a question.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm in Ohio, moving to Colorado (Ohians call themselves midwest, but a map suggests Colorado would be). I didn't see a reason to provide a real zip

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
I'm in Ohio, moving to Colorado (Ohians call themselves midwest, but a map suggests Colorado would be). I didn't see a reason to provide a real zip
We here in the ZZR600 forum are a good group of people. No reason for a bunch of secret squirrel stuff. I have met and rode with numerous others here. What part of Ohio? Or is that a secret too?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just North of Cincinnati, I'm not afraid of members or any of that nonsense. I'm just in a habit of not handing out information online. I'm sure the NSA doesn't care that much about sportbike enthuthiasts.

But like I said I'm Colorado bound - I'll miss the winding appalachian roads, but should be able to find something in the mountains

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
Just North of Cincinnati, I'm not afraid of members or any of that nonsense. I'm just in a habit of not handing out information online. I'm sure the NSA doesn't care that much about sportbike enthuthiasts.

But like I said I'm Colorado bound - I'll miss the winding appalachian roads, but should be able to find something in the mountains[/QUOTE

Well you have a safe trip to Colorado. I live about 30 minutes south of Cincy in south eastern Indiana. Oh well, we could have riden together. All the best to you. Hope to still see you on the forum after your move. Be careful in Colorado, I heard the place is crawling with NSA agents. :lgh2

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

But like I said I'm Colorado bound - I'll miss the winding appalachian roads, but should be able to find something in the mountains[/QUOTE

Well you have a safe trip to Colorado. I live about 30 minutes south of Cincy in south eastern Indiana. Oh well, we could have riden together. All the best to you. Hope to still see you on the forum after your move. Be careful in Colorado, I heard the place is crawling with NSA agents. :lgh2
You're thinking of (Bluffdale) Utah. lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
btw, you must have been pretty bored to have noticed the region/zip discrepancy

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Anyone? I'm moving in 2 weeks and I'd really hate to throw away a really nice subframe. I could take it with me, but I don't think I'll ever need it.

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
btw, you must have been pretty bored to have noticed the region/zip discrepancy
Nope, just was wondering what part of the mid west, come to find out your north of Cincy. Have a safe trip to Colorado.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts