Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anybody is going to sturgis this year?

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Hey man, what's going on?

Right now I'm thinking I'll be heading up there with a few Harley friends of mine. Looks like we'll be there for the opening weekend. Should be getting up there somewhere around the 4th and maybe staying til the 7th. ???

This coming weekend I'll be busy building my new garage. I have to make sure I get done what I need to with that before I can say for sure 100% that I will be going, but it's looking like I will be up there.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
I'll be going...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya, I think i'm heading up thursday (4th) morning then coming back monday (8th) afternoon or before. I have to do some work along the way up and back (free ride, gas paid for). I for sure have to be up there by friday for Shinedown at the Buffalo Chip. i am not riding :( up there because i can't ride 2 or more bikes at the same time. Gonna take the crotch rocket for the curves and the Vulcan Classic for crusing and show. My friend might come also if his bike is running by then, so i would be trailering 3 bikes. so if all plans go through, I'm there for the first time :banana !!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts