Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just trying to check in and see if anyone else is going to head up to the rally this year. It looks like I got a group of about 4-5 guys to head up there with this year. A couple of us have sportbikes, but we aren't to worried about it. Hopefully go riding up through the Black Hills and show some of those Harley guys what it's like to really take a curve.

I'll be sure to take my digital camera and be sure to get a buch of pics of the nice bikes and even nicer babes.

I just alos found out that the first night we're going to be there, Kid Rock will be inconcert at the Buffalo Chip campground where we're hopefully going to be staying. That will be kick ass!!! :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm going to little Sturgis..:) I only hope I can go to the real deal someday, till then little sturgis will do...

·
Registered
46 Posts
So the oil slick migration is about to begin. Be shure to pick up the hardly parts on the side of the road you can sell them once you get in sturgis ( probly back to the original owners). :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
I've heard many motorcyclists were planning on avoiding Sturgis this year, after the Janklow incident.

But then, I guess the main people that would hurt would be the S.D. businesses that cater to motorcyclists....

At any rate, I had no plans to go to begin with. Just thought I'd throw that (above) out there....

·
Registered
129 Posts
yo man look for the skull helmets for me. It is a molded skull helmet full face. let me know if you se them there.
please

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
I always thought that Sportbikes were not allowed at Sturgis.
Dont think I would go anyway. Too much drinkin and ridin goin on there for my taste.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sturgis and the surounding area is some of the best riding in the Country,but why go on the only week of the year when they have traffic jams,HEAVY police coverage,max drunk riders,and long lines for food and drinks?I'm hoping to be there in early September.

·
Registered
290 Posts
My co-worker and I should have a 50x150 booth with 12-14 bikes.

I missed Daytona this year (but one of our bikes were there). I can't miss Sturgis.

:bananafu: great time.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i think it would be fun to go down to Sturgis just to see what its like but it probably wont be happining. oh well maybe next time

1 - 12 of 12 Posts