Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Behind my left lower fairing there are 3 rubber hoses just hanging down, the lower ends are just cut off, not connecting to anything. What are these??

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
overflows/breathers. just about every bike (and engine/driveline, for that matter) in existence has them. one is most certainly for fuel, when you overfill your tank.

FYI: Yellow w/ black decals is about my most favourite F4i colour scheme ever.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
overflows/breathers. just about every bike (and engine/driveline, for that matter) in existence has them. one is most certainly for fuel, when you overfill your tank.

FYI: Yellow w/ black decals is about my most favourite F4i colour scheme ever.
awesome thanks :D I'll put some more pics of my stuff up soon. I'm gonna try to get a few decals, I ordered some gold chrome lever guards, just because I like the look. I just added some reflective yellow rim tape tonight and put rubber hosing around my frame slider holes. I added the woodcraft frame sliders last week. I should get my HID kit on Monday too "6000k 35w" Lots of fun things to do ;)

·
Registered
638 Posts
I agree with Pred, one is definitely fuel, another one may be radiator overflow and the third coolant tank overflow, at least thats how it is on my bike. Very nice bike by the way.

·
old member
13,079 Posts
One is likely the gas tank vent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts