Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pre-order Stunts Gone Wild.

The largest, most explosive, action packed stunt video you can find. Nothing but accidents, anarchy, nudity, skits, police chases, etc etc etc.

From the Maker of Judgment Day and Judgment Day 2. Todd Colbert has produced this excellent movie. This movie has been talked about for months.

We are now taking pre-orders. ORDERS WILL SHIP 07/30/04. They are coming straight from the duplicator to us.

Get your order in now and be the first to watch this incredible movie! I myself have gotten a sneak peak at this video and I must say its a keeper and one you will enjoy watching with your friends.

Price is only $19.95
Click here to Pre Order now! http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2515

Attachments

·
Go #214!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,390 Posts
I'm taking your word on it Fred.... Better be good :twofinger :twofinger

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sure is.. I have quite a bit of orders for this video.. Its worth having.. :)

·
Registered
584 Posts
all-righty then. I just paid.

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I accually have a lot of pre-orders lately.. its one heck of a video

·
Registered
584 Posts
Fred said:
I accually have a lot of pre-orders lately.. its one heck of a video
I can't wait :cry

·
Registered
584 Posts
did they git shipped yet?

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry guys its been a busy week for me.. trying to find a new job.

Ok.. they are in route from the duplicator.. should have it between the 12th and the 15th.. UPS ground.. and a huge shipment that is why its taking so long.

Soon as I have them in my hand they are going right out. All boxes are pre-made with your orders in them. Labels are already stamped on and ready to go out. You will have it in 2-3 business days from when I sent them out.

I will post on the website that they are on the way and everyone will be some very happy campers.

thanks everyone for supporting sportbikes.net by purchasing this video!

·
Go #214!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,390 Posts
So it has been three weeks since they were supposed to ship and I don't have my copy yet......................?????????

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I spoke with Todd Monday.. I should have posted this.. Becuase of the Hurricane in florida UPS didnt drop off when they should have and did it Monday.. He sent them to me tuesday. I should have them Thursday.. i will then Have them shipped out the same day and People will get them Saturday or Monday. The Latest being Tuesday.

I am sorry but I couldnt control the Hurricane down in Florida (where Todd is from) and no his place didnt get hit but was close if anyone cared.

But thats the update

1 - 13 of 13 Posts