Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are there any magazines solely based on stunting?
if not, what would be some sport bike mags that might come close, or just offer the best advise about sportbikes?

thx, AWOL

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Gawd I hate living in the middle of nowhere. We don't have any great bookstores, and the ones we do have are lucky if they carry Super Street Bike. I get that one every time I can find it. I'm still waiting to get my hands on Asphalt. I'd really like to at least check that one out.

·
Registered
58 Posts
i thought asphalt magazine was no longer makin mags? i could be wrong...i feel ya justin lol i live in a small town too and we dont have any bookshops around here i always have to go to pelham or sumthing to find super streetbike, just last week i i was at my local walmart and i saw super sreetbike there, i was like holy shit! lol finally i hope they start sellin the mag there so i wont have to go so far...

·
Registered
496 Posts
Yeah I was gonna say " the asphalt " I just picked up my last copy about a week ago at my local shop. Kick as mag!

·
Registered
9 Posts
last i heard asphalt was done, was just doing web stuff, then i check the website and its still in the update phase from last year...
was a great magazine to

·
Registered
496 Posts
Hey guys just because of this thread I went out yesterday to see what was around for mags. Picked up the Sept. 04 issue of super streetbike. 3 words.
go get it! Really good issue! Don't know if you guys know Darius from the "servin it up " Vids but theres an artical on the rebuild of his original R1,
F-N sweet! Del's wheelie championships and some good stuff on chrome platting too. Just thought you huys should check it out! :headbang

·
Registered
317 Posts
never even fucking heard of super streetbike...damn...

·
Registered
496 Posts
You should definetly check it out, DBO, worth the look!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts