Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll add a few more when I get time to find some more good ones...but here's my favorites so far...

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Check out the sprocket on #5/#6...hahahahha. Yow.

By the way, the pics were saved waaaaaaay high on compression to cut downloading time. Most of these were already JPG at much larger than 1 meg and I brought 'em all down to 80-100k or so...Cuts the quality a fair bit, of course.

T

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Teej, the next thing you should post is a pic of the camera and lens you are using to take these incredible pics. Some day I hope to have a setup half as good as you've got.

hahaha...you had a press pass = red construction paper, black magic marker, and a safety pin

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hahahha. Yeah, the "press pass" was kinda funny.

Looks like I've got about another 43 pics that I like enough to post up when I get a bit more time.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
man.. i wish i were going.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
*sigh* every one of them is wearing tennis shoes and jeans. I feel sorry for their ankles when they crash....say bye bye to skin and bone.

·
Registered
401 Posts
firefighter81 said:
*sigh* every one of them is wearing tennis shoes and jeans. I feel sorry for their ankles when they crash....say bye bye to skin and bone.

I dont care what attire people wear when they ride. When I ride its boots, jeans, riding jacket, Gloves, helmet. People asked me why I wear my gear when it so hot I tell them after 23 years I have grown very attached to my limbs and skin that I dont want to lose them. Or if they asked my why I wear a helmet I just simply tell them If I get into a accident I dont want to end up looking like them.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Another little collection. One of the pictures is a repeat, but you'll see why...

·
Registered
348 Posts
those are some nice pics! too bad I didn't makes it:(

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Here are a few pics I took. Keep in mind my camera blows compared to Teej's. :flipa

Attachments

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Jake said:
Here are a few pics I took. Keep in mind my camera blows compared to Teej's. :flipa
(smartass comment about the pics looking small and underexposed removed - jake edited in the pics. ;) )

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Teej said:
(smartass comment about the pics looking small and underexposed removed - jake edited in the pics. ;) )
Got it! Don't you know I'm a little slow!! :nerd :D

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Pics look great everyone. I'm going to try to edit my 40 min of video down to a few 30 second clips and then a best of montage (sp?). Probably won't have time until the last week of July (busy with the band/work for the next week or two). I'll put it in Quicktime and host it on the SSR site when I get it all edited.

Tom.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
paladinew said:
What setup are you using Teej? Very nice photos :nice
Canon 10D camera. Most of the shots were taken with the Canon 70-200/2.8 L IS lens. The ones that weren't were taken with the vastly cheaper Sigma 18-50 DC lens.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts