Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sat. Oct. 9th there will be a show at the Byram drag strip from 10 am - 5pm.
Will post more info when it becomes available.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Oh yeah ... todd's the #1 stunta!! Pullin' sick 1 ft. wheelies!! Hehe ... oh yeah and I forgot about his best stunt ... the one where he acts like he's riding a bicycle and pedaling (sp?). You go todd!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Although Matt has the best stunt of all, the front flip over a curb, lol!! It is a trick stunt.

Seriously, here is the info on the show

04 FALL BIKE SHOW OFF
Stunt Show
3 Different Show Classes - Street-Cruiser-Chopper
Quickest Bike of the Day
Burn out Contest
Wheelie Contest
Pocket Bike Raffle
Sponsors - Hooters, Got Gear, Jackson Motorsports, North Jacson Honda/Yamaha, Kickstand, Don Johnson RV

·
Registered
5 Posts
The show has been postponed till Sat the 23rd due to weather predictions. I just talked to Laura and found out figured I would pass the word along.

Peace

·
Registered
197 Posts
D10 said:
I could make it on 23rd, anybody can give me directions? I'll be coming up I-55.

Thanks

If you'll be traveling south on I-55, then go past Jackson. The exit you'll be taking is the byram exit (you'll see about 3 fast food places, an Papaws RV place, and a Yamaha shop on the right before the exit). Go to the light and turn left and go across the bridge. You'll pass a church called First Baptist Church Of Byram and it's right after that on the right. Hope this helped. Anyone care to backup my directions :twofinger

·
Registered
25 Posts
The directions cvm4 gave you are actually coming from the north but since you're coming from the south they're a little different. Once you past the Wyndale exit the Byram exit is the next exit. When you get off at the exit take a right. You'll past the church he's talking about on your right and the track is on the right before you get to the train tracks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks Guys!
How many of the people here plan on being there? I'm definitely coming and will try to get some of the locals to make the trip.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'll be there and i know all the people i ride with will all be there. There aren't too many people on here from the jackson area but all the people in jackson pretty much know everybody else so there should be alot of people there.

Hey cvm4 ... you gotten a bike yet? If not and you're interested i'm going to have one for sale in a little while. If you want some more info just let me know.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was really looking forward to going but I have the MSF course that weekend well hopefully I havent heard from the guy yet but I have seen the Illegal Action guys play a few times and always enjoy it. Too bad safety is more important than having fun j/k always be safe.

Peace

·
Registered
197 Posts
Watch out...That trip can be dangerous as hell. Used to drive over there all the time when my dad owned Monroe Auto World

·
Crash test dummy
138 Posts
I'm definitely not gonna deny that there aree some stupid people on I-20.
Just so everybody coming with me will quit buggin me how much is it gonna cost to get into this thing.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts