Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering where do you get the heel plates they use in biker boys when they are ridin in the streets and the sparks are comin off their shoes? please get back thanks. :confused:

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
They'd be fine until your going along at 40mph or so and you catch the front edge on a manhole cover or just a big crack sticking up out of the highway. Then you would go for a tumble.

·
Registered
133 Posts
they are igniter plates and can be found in the vendors section of the forum. to the others - apparently you don't realize this is the stunter corner. please post whore elsewhere

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
the plates are to be ground smooth on the edges so they dont catch obstacles....also they are titanium so they make pretty white sparks....be sure to recess the screws into the metal so as they dont dig in...good luck with it man

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
audiophan said:
to the others - apparently you don't realize this is the stunter corner. please post whore elsewhere
Is dragging your feet really a stunt???

·
Registered
332 Posts
E-mail me...

...at [email protected]. They're $70 plus shipping. You can also get them at tricktape.com but he's gonna charge a bit more than I am. They're gonna be getting reviewed in Super Streetbike in a couple of issues so keep an eye out for that.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts