Sport Bikes banner

Students are Baacckk!

2K views 30 replies 9 participants last post by  gixerking 
#1 ·
Whelp, the college students are back in full force and my occasional traffic excurtion has now become a life or death trip to work. Just today I had 3 dumb f*ckers pull right over into my lane without looking and 1 assclown pull out right in front of me. Think im going to start taking a hammer with me, see how they like not having thier rear view mirrors. :ar :mg :eek:wned

#8 ·
butterfli said:
This is the only thing I could think of...

But yeah, that does suck.

which part, the slow and bored or the students being back?

#10 ·
zts gixx said:
Yep, it totaly fuckin sucks. I do like seeing all the Honey's though. :lol

yeah this place is like ass soup when the students are back :)

#12 ·
zts gixx said:
oh dude, I bet there is all kinds of wool walking around there. :drool

heh there was this weekend, skirts and short shorts galore :2fingers

its dead now but will prob pick up later :)

#14 ·
zts gixx said:
Your already one step ahead of the possie. When you sell them new service, you know thier name AND number. Go ahead pimp, get some digits. :D

not to mention their address :leghump

#18 ·
zts gixx said:
:lol Is that why I haven't seen you around much? Are you practicing your new stalking hobby? :lol

heh i have almost perfected it :D

ive been here but no one else really has. im bored as hell, so bored that i have even begun reading a book :2eek on page 118 already...

#21 ·
lol sorry been too busy working and working working some more...

#25 ·
butterfli said:
Yeah... he's proof-reading it before the spell check calls him a dumb ass... :twofinger

bwahahahahahahahah

come on brad, you even edited your post atleast once already. get it right will ya... :spank :lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.