Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know about the rest of you sportbike riders, but I am an exercise freak. Exercise keeps this old man slinging my sportibikes like a young man. Yes, I do sling them. :)

I posted this before, but everything got zapped. :mad:

This exercise keeps that mid section tight..

http://users.erols.com/clbphoto/stclock.WMV

ceh
2001 GSX R1000
2003 RC51
(63 & fast)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
cehowardrx7 said:
Exercise keeps this old man slinging my sportibikes like a young man. Yes, I do sling them. :)

ceh
2001 GSX R1000
2003 RC51
(63 & fast)
Let me tell you guys, my man CEH rolls on a sportbike. He'll put younger guys to shame on any road. This dude is FAST! I've seen it with my own eyes. :eek:

and yes that is the young (63yr.) man!

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
damn!! i did leg lifts using ab straps and a 20lb weight last night and now today, i feel like my belly was used for a trampoline.

you get my respect for doing those.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
HA! I couldn't even if I tried....

·
old member
13,079 Posts
That is seriously impressive.

More important (for me anyway), does anyone know of a back exercise that one can do at home? There's the stand at the gym that you bend over at the waist and raise your upper body up using your back. Anyone got an equivalent that can be done at home? It really helps keep the weight off the grips.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Thats intense.

As for me, im sick of working on abs. In high school, yea it was natural. Now that im older and drink more beer, i don't forsee any abs in the near future. :D

I do go to the gym and do cardio on a regular basis, but to get a six pack it takes more. You gotta have a strict diet, which aint something i plan on having anytime soon. I like drinking beer, eating hot dogs and chips and watching football. :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mtnryder said:
Is that you in the video? If so, lets give this guy a round of applause :crowdgoeswild: That looks tough, I'd love to try it out...
Of course that is me.. And old gray mo fo, that's crazy about sportbikes!! :)

Hey, I was down your way about two weeks ago..I rode my gixxer to Raleigh, NC to see some friends. Nice ride..

No, that move is not tough, you practice it(just like doing curves on the bike) you get better..

ceh
2001 GSX R1000
2003 RC51
(63 & fast)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
davisa said:
damn!! i did leg lifts using ab straps and a 20lb weight last night and now today, i feel like my belly was used for a trampoline.

you get my respect for doing those.

Hey man, the main thing is to just do "something"..The more we use the motorcycles, the sooner they will wear out. The more we exercise our bodies they get better..

ceh
2001 GSX R1000
2003 RC51
(63 & fast)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
V V V said:
Let me tell you guys, my man CEH rolls on a sportbike. He'll put younger guys to shame on any road. This dude is FAST! I've seen it with my own eyes. :eek:

and yes that is the young (63yr.) man!

Shhhhhhhhhh VVV, :)

ceh

1 - 14 of 14 Posts