Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Stabmaster
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stress has hit a new high, venting so.. i beat my old record of highest stress activity, which hanging upside down 35-40 in the air, in the dark with the closest light source 30-35 feet away while welding beams back into place in 270 degree heat. today i got to crawl down a rickety catwalk with shitty hand holds about 2.5 inches above around 700 gallons of a mixture of potassium hydroxide and sodium nitrite, heated to a refreshing 200 degrees. for those of you who havent had chemistry, my skin would have been gone in like 3 seconds if i fell. The joys of being factory maintenance...

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Pretty crazy job you have there! What sort of factory you in? I work at an iron foundry, so we have some fun stuff like that, but that sounds interesting. On a side note, our foundry did sorta start on fire last week when a holding furnace sprung a leak and started to piss 2500 degree iron out. hehe.

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Damn, my stress today was beacuse the tv with the espn wold poker championships was behind me today and i had to keep turning around to see the action. And I had to walk to my car in the rain. :flipa

Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts