Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is the last of them...hope you enjoy

Disclaimer: Just because I post these doesn't mean I think all of them look good. A lot of them look like shit but there are quite a few in this bunch that just look sick.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i would assume this is the vmax you are talking about....

this one is the only other with a vtwin and its a custom frame

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DC ORIGINAL said:
Any ideas on where the convention was where alot of those pics are from?

i believe everything is from some place in europe or maybe england...streetfighters are common there...they have a magazine published monthly called "Fighters" out of Germany

here's more photos...
http://www.streetfightersinc.com/Streetfighters.htm

doh...ignore that url..i just looked real quick and most the bikes are what ive posted...but a few are different

but heres the url for the place that prints the magazine from Germany http://cockroachmedia.de/

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
Not my thing but I can appreciate the custom work that goes into it , to each his own but if I could pick , I'd take the one in pic 7 the purple one or the Triumph in pic 9

·
Registered
6 Posts
with all do respect for the builders but those bike's look like they have been in pimp my ride. these are bike's with "limited "modification and a paintjob.
Do not mistake me , i think they are awesome but surtenly not qualified as a streetfighter.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
darkened said:
with all do respect for the builders but those bike's look like they have been in pimp my ride. these are bike's with "limited "modification and a paintjob.
Do not mistake me , i think they are awesome but surtenly not qualified as a streetfighter.

how do you figure? i mean, sure most of them probably never see the street, but im sure they were built with that in mind...some people have enough cash they can do stuff like that......i think they're all wonderful examples of street fighters - just because they dont look like what you picture doesnt mean its not a street fighter...the whole street fighter look started in Europe, so im pretty sure they know what a street fighter should look like

1 - 20 of 29 Posts