Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good review:

Smoke, tire screeching and sirens. Not the kind of things any of us want to encounter, especially during a motorcycle ride. But when you’re aboard the new 2009 Triumph Street Triple R these are some of the situations that come with the territory, often good but also bad - if you get caught.

more here

·
Registered
955 Posts
It is a pretty damn nice bike. Looked at one today at a dealership and man, its a tight package and i sure wouldnt mind rippin it up a little to see what its all about!

·
Turbo nerd.
13,728 Posts
It is a pretty damn nice bike. Looked at one today at a dealership and man, its a tight package and i sure wouldnt mind rippin it up a little to see what its all about!
Its about misbehavior...

Its the Speed Triple's little sister. Where the Speed Triple is a bull in a china shop making a racket and breaking shit, the Street R is his more inteligent sister that is over in the corner taking the money out of the register.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Brought a new one home last night for Minx.. and they are awesome machines...
so let's hear your review so far. I had a honda f4i that I sold in the spring & i have a harley dyna wide glide. I'm looking for a bike that's the best of both worlds. The only complaint i'm hearing is that the seat is an ass buster. Something i'm not looking for..Also wanted to know your opinion on the brakes & lack of adj. suspension?

·
Turbo nerd.
13,728 Posts
The street R has a fully adjustable suspension.

The seat is no worse then the stocker on that Dyna.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts