That was a sweet civic.
it was a geo metro

·
Registered
308 Posts
RACER X said:
just blood, no body parts, for the squimish people

it was a geo metro
It looks like it was an early 90s/late 80s model civic hatch.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oops....my bad honda civic h-back

·
Registered
308 Posts
RACER X said:
oops....my bad honda civic h-back

it's ok Ed.... we all know you have ADD. :flipa In a related note, had it been a metro, I'm sure it would have been shattered into pieces.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Mr. Lesbian said:
More than double the limit at night in the city with NO helmets... Hopefully they didn't take anyone else with them. Sad but stupid.
+1..............

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
As an ex-Firefighter/EMT I saw my share of motorcycle accidents, one being a good friend of mine who died in my ambulance (but that's a different story). People always ask me "If you race motorcycles why don't you ride on the street too" that's why.....STUPID IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE! Those people in the Civic had injuries bad enough to warrant a medivac (helicopter), because of these 2 stupid people on bikes. Reverse the situation, 2 racing cars run into a bike, either way same outcome, a dead rider, not gonna be me.....PERIOD.

It's just sad........

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
the post on labusa's says that the windscreen cut the busa rider in half. anyone everheard of something like that before? seems like a stretch to me...

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
What a couple of dumbies. They had to pay with their lives, and maybe two other innocent bystandards. BLAH! I hope this will scare SOME ONE silly.

RIP..... forgive me for bad mouthing the deceased

1 - 20 of 41 Posts